Phenix City Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Russell County, AL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (334) 297-2632
Contact - 334-293-1660
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Phenix City in Alabama. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Phenix City snake removal. Our Alabama wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 334-293-1660
There are many Phenix City pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Phenix City exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Phenix City wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Phenix City
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Alabama state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Phenix City raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Phenix City trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Phenix City bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Phenix City
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Phenix City pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Alabama dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 334-293-1660 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Russell County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Russell County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Russell County Animal Services, AL:
Phenix City Wildlife Tip:
Fastest way to get rid of bats
There are many places inside our household like the attic, the basement, the cellar etc where we do not pay a visit on a regular basis. These spaces remain isolated and void of any human movement and are often not exposed to direct sunlight. Thus, these spaces are prone to becoming the breeding ground to animals like bats before long. Bats dwell in such spaces as they are intrinsically nocturnal and like the damp environment prevailing there. They often invade in large numbers and establish a colony of settlement in the vulnerable locations. They also cause damage on the structural front and their excreta are highly corrosive to the wooden framework. It has also been found that Bat excreta contains toxins which if inhaled upon may cause a flu like disease named Histoplasmosis. Thus, it is of supreme importance to get rid of bats from the household framework and also prevent them from infiltrating.
However, one of the most common techniques adopted by us in these circumstances is that of calling an agency for pest control and mass extermination of the animals. This method fails to stand on an ethical point of view and thus many other humane and harmless methods may be summoned upon in this respect. Among many alternative methods, home remedies remain a favourite in delivering fast, efficient and long lasting results, some of which are discussed in details:
1. Use of Moth balls or Naphthalene: Bats have an aversion towards naphthalene vapour and tend to avoid its presence. So application of moth balls and naphthalene near the plausible habitat regions of bats yield fast and durable results.
2. Proper Illumination of prone areas: Bats have a natural tendency to group and colonize in spaces which are less prone to direct sunlight or any source of light for the matter of fact. So providing good lighting in prone areas like the attic or cellar disturbs their natural trajectory and thus keeps them away.
3. Application of Cinnamon: Cinnamon acts as a natural and harmless nontoxic repellent of bats and sprinkling cinnamon powder in the bat residing colonies makes them evacuate at a very quick rate.
4. Application of Clove oil or Eucalyptus oil: Bats have a very strong ability to smell and thus applying eucalyptus fragrance or clove oil in prone areas yield quick result due to the pungency of the odour.
5. Fixing holes and possible entry points: Bats often enter through unused open windows, gaps and holes in the wall and also through other spaces not insulated from the outer surroundings. Thus it should be of great importance to fix holes and openings in prone areas which are more than half an inch in diameter. Also, the woodwork inside the walls should be kept in check since often they contain inlets which act as regular thoroughfare for bats.
6. Keeping reflective objects near the source of light: This can be a very good way to increase the level of illumination in the space, making it hard for the bats to colonize.
Having said all of this, one needs to also be careful of the breeding season of the bats (February-April) when the infiltration rate increases.
Phenix City, AL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Phenix City raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Phenix City, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 334-293-1660, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.