Orange Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Orange County, CA
A Team Services, Inc.
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (714) 935-6848
Contact - 714-659-6915
A Team Services, Inc. provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Orange in California. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Orange snake removal. Our California wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give A Team Services, Inc. a call at 714-659-6915
There are many Orange pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
A Team Services, Inc. differs from the average Orange exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Orange wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Orange
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
California state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Orange raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at A Team Services, Inc. believe we are the best Orange trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Orange bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Orange
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Orange pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer California dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 714-659-6915 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at A Team Services, Inc. run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Orange County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Orange County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Orange County Animal Services, CA:
Orange Wildlife Tip:
How to find and remove a dead skunk
The pungent smell from a skunks spray is too much. It is long lasting too. If you have experienced it, you can understand what I am talking about. Well, a dead decaying skunk will not produce any better smell. Finding the dead skunk as soon as possible is exactly what you need to do as soon as possible.
How to tell if there is a dead skunk in your homestead
After finding out that there is a dead skunk in your house, you need to track it down before it starts decaying. But, how will you tell that there is a dead skunk in your home. This is how to find out:
• After poisoning – if you were trying to evict the skunk and you choose poisoning as the best option, then the process of finding its dead body should start as soon as you find the poisoned bait already eaten.
• If you had seen a sickly skunk in your homestead but you cannot find it anymore.
• If you smell start coming out of its den – it could be skunks spray, but finding out if it is a dead skunk will not harm you.
• If you were studying the skunk and you cannot see it anymore – you might have been observing the time it gets in and out of its den. Then some day, you see it getting in and never leaving the den again.
Removing a dead skunk
After speculating a possibility of a dead skunk in your homestead, the process of removal should start immediately. Follow these simple steps for better results:
• Gather protective clothes – they may include gloves and breathing masks. You do not want stand the smell emitted by the dead skunk or end up acquiring diseases due to contact with the skunks droppings.
• Locate the place – find out where the dead skunk might be. Inspect under the shed, house, porch or even bushy areas in your garden.
• Use a shovel to pick it up and put it – after locating where the dead skunk is, pick it up with a shovel and place it in a box.
• Dispose it – now it is time to dispose it. The smell can go for months before clearing from the air. Therefore, you have to dispose it well. Burying it deep into the ground may be a good solution. You may also incinerate it.
• Clean and disinfect the area.
The smell of a dead skunk is just as pungent as its spray. Find that dead skunk as soon as possible or you will have to learn to leave with the smell for the next few months or years.
Orange, CA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Orange raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Orange, please give A Team Services, Inc. a call at 714-659-6915, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.