Rehoboth Beach Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Sussex County, DE
Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 302-255-4646
Contact - 302-725-0070
Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Rehoboth Beach snake removal. Our Delaware wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 a call at 302-725-0070
There are many Rehoboth Beach pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 differs from the average Rehoboth Beach exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Rehoboth Beach wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Rehoboth Beach
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Delaware state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Rehoboth Beach raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 believe we are the best Rehoboth Beach trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Rehoboth Beach bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Rehoboth Beach
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Rehoboth Beach pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Delaware dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 302-725-0070 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Sussex County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Sussex County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Sussex County Animal Services, DE:
Rehoboth Beach Wildlife Tip:
What diseases do rodents carry?
Rodents carry a myriad of disease that can be passed to humans and other animals. Squirrels, mice, rats, and other rodents can transmit a number of diseases to humans they include:
• Lyme disease - spread by ticks on the squirrels. Symptoms consist of sensitivity and nerve pain, stiffness, inflammation of the brain or spinal cord.
• Tularemia - condition of the lymph nodes that causes swelling and ulcers.
• Leptospirosis - symptoms start like the flu with fever, headache. As it progresses you experience vomiting, jaundice, and a rash.
• Rabies – (rare) from a bite or scratch.
• Rat-bite fever- serious flu like symptoms and is spread through a scratch, bite or contact with a dead rat.
• Leptospirosis, (Weil's disease) is spread through urine and feces. Symptoms include headache, fever, rash vomiting, and muscle aches. These bacteria can be fatal.
• Salmonellosis, (salmonella) this bacterial illness is spread through contact with urine and feces. Symptoms are severe gastrointestinal problems with diarrhea, stomach cramps, and a fever. While not usually serious, some people can get a blood infection from this.
• HPS- is picked up from the saliva, urine, or feces. Early symptoms are flu like, but after about one week symptoms become more severe with shortness of breath and chest pains.
• Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome is contracted from airborne saliva, urine, and feces. Symptoms are headache, blurred vision, abdominal pains, low blood pressure, and leading to kidney failure.
Most diseases spread by rodents are passed on through their urine and feces especially after it dries up and becomes airborne. Some bacteria can be spread from a scratch or bite, and some is spread by coming in contact with a dead body. That is why it is so important to be rid of a rodent infestation and to clean the entire area as soon as you can. The feces and dirty nesting material left behind are full of germs and bacteria that can spread from your attic and inside your walls through your entire home in just days. While many people get mildly ill from rodents infesting their home, children, the elderly, and the infirm are at high risk for becoming fatally ill. Rats and mice in your home can pollute your air ducts, your water system, and food stores. Squirrels in your yard can spread droppings everywhere around your home, in water effects, and around patio area. Keep your home free of rodents and seek the aid of a professional for animal removal or cleaning if gets out of hand!
Rehoboth Beach, DE Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Rehoboth Beach raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Rehoboth Beach, please give Wilkins Wildlife & BedBug 911 a call at 302-725-0070, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.