Brandon Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Hillsborough County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (813) 744-5660
Contact - 813-296-8840
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Brandon in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Brandon snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 813-296-8840
There are many Brandon pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Brandon exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Brandon wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Brandon
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Brandon raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Brandon trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Brandon bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Brandon
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Brandon pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 813-296-8840 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Hillsborough County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Hillsborough County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Hillsborough County Animal Services, FL:
Brandon Wildlife Tip:
How to get foxes from under a shed or porch
The fox can get under the shed or porch and get comfortable there. Removing it from there maybe hectic at times but you have to do it anyway. This animal can feast on your pets or even harm your children here is how to go about removing them.
You cannot just remove a fox with your bare hands. Below are some tools that you require to go about your business:
• Bait - the best bait to trap a fox is a piece of meat
• Life traps
• One way out funnels
• Sealing materials among others
Removing the fox from under a shed or porch
There are various effective ways of removing a fox from under a shed or porch. Some of them are simple such as making the place uncomfortable for their habitat while others are technical such as trapping. Whichever method you pick, just ensure that it does not harm the animal or you.
• Installing a one way out funnel at the entry hole - the animal may be living deep inside the den such that you cannot reach it. Using a funnel that will only allow the animal out is the best method of dealing with this. Just ensure there are no young inside the cave that might get trapped inside there. Remember to seal any other possible entry holes too.
• Trapping the animal - study the animal for a while, know the places that it hang out most of the time. let the fox familiarize with the trap by placing it there for some time. Place the bait anywhere around the bait for the first three days, on the forth, place it deep inside the trap. The animal will walk in so effortlessly and get trapped. Relocate it to about ten miles away from your homestead.
• Making the place uncomfortable for its habitat - you can introduce a source of light at the opening of the shade. Better still, you can use a metal spoon and a pot to produce much noise that it cannot handle.
• Use of predators' urine to scare it away - learn of the fox's predator, buy a repellent that is made of its urine. Spray it around the shed or porch. The fox will get scared and evict the porch within no time. Remember to keep spraying for efficiency.
Foxes can be very dangerous. If you do not know how to handle them, consult a wildlife department in your area.
Brandon, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Brandon raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Brandon, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 813-296-8840, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.