Estero Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Lee County, FL
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 239-533-7387
Contact - 239-829-5374
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Estero in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Estero snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Nuisance Wildlife Rangers a call at 239-829-5374
There are many Estero pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers differs from the average Estero exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Estero wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Estero
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Estero raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers believe we are the best Estero trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Estero bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Estero
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Estero pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 239-829-5374 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Lee County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Lee County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Lee County Animal Services, FL:
Estero Wildlife Tip:
Do rodents chew on wires? Why?
Gnawing, a common term associated with rodents. They will chew on anything they come across including wires mainly because they need to wear down their teeth and prevent them from overgrowing since their front teeth grow all through their entire lifetime. They will chew on all kinds of wires from electrical wires, electrical insulations and even car wires as long as they are accessible.
Chewing through these wires comes with their fair share of problems. For instance;
1. Flickering lights
2. Power outages
3. Short circuits
4. Power blackouts
5. Engine failures
6. Fires among others
7. Gas supply disruptions
How to prevent rodents from chewing on wires
1. Apply a rodent repellent substance on the wire coatings such as peppermints which will lead to rodents avoiding them since the smell of these repellents disgust them.
2. Install electric wire with tough coatings such that whenever rodents try to chew, they find it hard to get through to the wires.
3. Using the rodent resistant tape is also a good way to keeping away rodents. You can tape the entire wiring system or if this becomes tedious, while making repairs use this tape instead of the normal tape.
4. Use of moth balls stuffed in clothing and soaking cotton balls in ammonia and strategically placing them in places where there is electric wiring such as the attic and car engine. This will keep rodents away though for a little while unless you keep replacing them when the smell is depleted.
5. Using circular guards on hanging cables to prevent rodents from accessing them hence will not gate a chance to chew on them. For maximum effectiveness, these guards should extend up to 18 inches around the line that is being guarded.
6. Shields and wire guards should be installed with underground power cables to block them off. However, they can still use these shields as access points if they are too big. Therefore, a small diameter should be retained, mostly less than a quarter inch.
7. Mimicking predator scents like that of a cat or dog by spreading their fur around wiring systems. This will tip the off with the presence of a predator and will avoid this areas.
8. Seal off any entries that lead to the wiring system location, if possible. For instance, the attic should be tightly closed with no unnecessary access points other than main door. Vents with large holes to be covered with heavy metal mesh or just steel wool. Rodents tend to shy away from gnawing on steel wool since it bruises their noses.
9. Use of automatic permanent bait system. This is a more advanced and permanent and technical system that can be installed in a densely wired place such as the attic, office control room or the car.
Estero, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Estero raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Estero, please give Nuisance Wildlife Rangers a call at 239-829-5374, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.