Immokalee Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Collier County, FL
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 239-252-7387
Contact - 239-829-5374
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Immokalee in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Immokalee snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Nuisance Wildlife Rangers a call at 239-829-5374
There are many Immokalee pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Nuisance Wildlife Rangers differs from the average Immokalee exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Immokalee wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Immokalee
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Immokalee raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers believe we are the best Immokalee trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Immokalee bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Immokalee
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Immokalee pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 239-829-5374 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Nuisance Wildlife Rangers run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Collier County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Collier County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Collier County Animal Services, FL:
Immokalee Wildlife Tip:
Do rodents enter buildings through plumbing?
Any opportunity a rodent gets at accessing your house or any other place with availability of water, shelter and food resources. Though not usually, rodents will also use plumbing as an entry passage to the house and any other building. Therefore to prevent rodents from entering using plumbing use the following techniques.
1. The most important aspect of all, which will directly hit the hardest, is to limit their survival supplies. They are obviously climbing through the toilet or water system because they know for sure that there is food on the other side. Also, they can make a good home in that neglected messy room that no one goes in. what if there is nothing to come to, then there will be no need to waste their energy only to starve in the end.
2. Use guards. For instance installing one way flip valves on toilets and gutter downspouts, which only open when water is flowing through, otherwise they flip shut. Also floating valves can be use on drainages such that they only open when water or waste is being drained or released, otherwise they are always kept shut and can only be opened from one side.
3. Installation of plumbing systems which use metal or sheet or any other material of similar complexities, making it hard for the rodents to climb or travel or even chew through them so as to gain access to a building. On the other hand, you can use them as shields serving the same purpose; keeping away rodents.
4. Sometimes. Rodents will use plumbing stacks to get into the building. This may be challenging on how to modify them to prevent rodents since most are similarly standardized. However, tricks may involve using metal shields, using guards, addition of rodent repellent modifications like sheet insulations and the small things like ensuring that there are no spaces or gaps around or near the stacks among others.
5. Check for leaks and openings within the sewer lines. If detected, either replace the pipes or cover the opening with hardware cloth and patch it up with concrete to tightly seal it up.
6. Plumbing inlets and outlets, which are big enough to let in a rodent as small as a mouse, should be fitted with a hardware clothing or mesh which can only allow water to pass through and nothing more. However, these need close maintenance by clearing debris frequently; otherwise water will be blocked completely.
7. Water systems that are not frequently used should be fitted with covers. These will ensure that whatever comes out through these pipes and outlets is easily seen and that is only when they covers are removed. For instance, water inlets to cattle troughs.
Immokalee, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Immokalee raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Immokalee, please give Nuisance Wildlife Rangers a call at 239-829-5374, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.