Lake Nona Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Orange County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 407-836-3111
Contact - 407-635-8002
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Lake Nona in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Lake Nona snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 407-635-8002
There are many Lake Nona pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Lake Nona exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Lake Nona wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Lake Nona
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Lake Nona raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Lake Nona trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Lake Nona bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Lake Nona
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Lake Nona pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 407-635-8002 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Orange County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Orange County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Orange County Animal Services, FL:
Lake Nona Wildlife Tip:
How to use one-way exclusion funnels to remove rodents without trapping them
Rodents will always have more than one entry point into your house or any other building. They usually play safe, for example when a predator attacks from the main entrance it does not mean that they are trapped or cornered, they will use another opening known to them to exit. Thus, this may take a lot of time to uncover all the entries and seal them off to evacuate them.
1. First, so as to successfully accomplish your mission using this method, one must carry out a thorough investigation to identify all the possible entry points a rodent may use to access the house; from the smallest crack on the wall to the large openings by the chimney.
2. The next step is to determine which places has the most rodent activity judging from their dropping, scratch marks, gnawing or even greasy stains, the places where they nest and their specific entry points, at least some of them if not all of them.
3. Start by sealing off the obvious large openings for example by fixing that broken chimney and fitting the door frame tightly with no spaces in between. It is recommended that these major damages or flaws should be fixed permanently using concrete or cement so as to hold up for longer.
4. With the rodents' entries identified, seal them off one by one, but not all at the same time because you want to get rid of the rodents and not trap them. Use rodent-proof materials such the rodent repellent tape, steel wool or concrete otherwise they will chew their way through the same entrances. You can use a rodent repellent in addition to these materials to ensure complete avoidance by the rodents.
5. As you continue to seal off these entries, you will start to notice less and less rodent activity as most of them will star to leave and moving on to other places since they feel threatened.
6. Once you have sealed off all entrances except for one, you need to monitor if there is any more recent rodent activity. This is done by cleaning the area, sweep all the droppings, dry the urine and try to clear the stains. To be even precise in your findings, spread flour or powder soap around the area suspected to be still containing the rodent.
7. After a day or so, look out for fresh foot prints on the flour and fresh droppings. This will even help determine if there are many or just a few rodents left. If they are many, you will have to employ other methods like trapping and using repellents to draw them off. If there is just one or two, just wait for them to leave their dens and seal off the last entry point. When they come back, they will be unable to get in and so will have no choice but to leave.
Lake Nona, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Lake Nona raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Lake Nona, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 407-635-8002, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.