Largo Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Pinellas County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (727) 582-2600
Contact - 727-260-4325
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Largo in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Largo snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 727-260-4325
There are many Largo pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Largo exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Largo wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Largo
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Largo raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Largo trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Largo bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Largo
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Largo pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 727-260-4325 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Pinellas County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Pinellas County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Pinellas County Animal Services, FL:
Largo Wildlife Tip:
How to trap a fox
Trapping and relocating a fox is considered the best method of removing it. However, most of us are not well informed about how to go about it and they end up hurting, killing or even missing the animal. Studying the behaviors of the fox is a commonly left out step by many people.
Why trapping a fox is more recommended
There are many different methods of removing a fox. Surprisingly, most people only go for trapping. Here are some reasons as to why:
• Trapping is a traditional method - as most of us grew up, we were taught to trap wild animals especially rodents. Therefore, applying the same to fox feels more comfortable as we have an idea about how to go about it.
• It is cheap - once you buy a trap, you can use it repeatedly in future. There will be no need to buy another one.
• It enables one to relocate the animal - it is one of the few methods used to catch a fox and relocate it safely.
• It is harmless to human beings.
Trapping a fox
For better results of your efforts, follow the following steps to the letter:
• Choice of traps - always go for life traps. They should be large enough to accommodate the fox. Ensure the door is a one way in funnel. It should be of high quality too.
• Clean the trap - this is to remove the smell of human on it or the manufacturing materials used.
• Find out where the animal leaves - you cannot place the trap just anywhere in the homestead. Look for its den and its hunting ground too.
• Placing the trap - place the trap in one of this places. Keep it there for a while with no bait in it. This will enable the fox get friendly with the trap.
• Place baits around the trap - do not put it inside the trap just yet. Let it get used to finding easy food around the place. On the fourth day, place the bait inside the trap. Make sure you put it deep inside the trap.
• Keep checking the trap - the fox might not jump into the trap immediately. Keep checking it all the time.
• Relocate the animal - if it finally get trapped, pick the cage carefully and relocate to over 20 miles from your homestead. You can also consider submitting it to wildlife authorities.
• Seal all the entry holes and do not remove the trap just yet.
This process requires much patience. The fox might have really annoyed you. Take your time, missing it is the last thing you want.
Largo, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Largo raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Largo, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 727-260-4325, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.