Ormond Beach Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Volusia County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 386-248-1777
Contact - 386-506-8730
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Ormond Beach in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Ormond Beach snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 386-506-8730
There are many Ormond Beach pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Ormond Beach exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Ormond Beach wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Ormond Beach
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Ormond Beach raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Ormond Beach trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Ormond Beach bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Ormond Beach
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Ormond Beach pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 386-506-8730 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Volusia County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Volusia County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Volusia County Animal Services, FL:
Ormond Beach Wildlife Tip:
Do foxes make good pets?
Despite the fact that foxes lok like domestic dogs, they will never make good pets. They might be great when they are young, but as soon as they grow up, you lose control over them. They end up feasting on your other domestic animals or even burrow everywhere in your yard.
Damages resulting from domesticating foxes
By learning of the many damages that foxes can cause to your yard, maybe you will understand better just why the idea of domesticating them is too wrong.
• They attack other pets - you might argue that this will not be a problem anymore as soon as you train them. However, the carnivorous instincts remain real in them. Someday they will end up being too strong and therefore drive them to kill your pets.
• They bring about too much odor in the yard - foxes are territorial animals. The scent they produce to mark their territory boundaries is sometimes too awful. The accumulation of their droppings and urine is no exemption too.
• Damage your garden - foxes burrow. This activity will end up leaving the landscape of your yard too ugly.
Why domesticating foxes is a wrong idea
Here are some reasons why domesticating foxes is close to impossible:
• It is very had to train them - training a fox require too much time and patience. In addition to that, these training last only during their childhoods. As soon as they mature, they become wild again. They want more food, so they need to hunt. They want to be free in the wilderness and nothing you do can stop them.
• They are too curious and their minds to be kept occupied - these animals are very smart. They need to know things and try new ones. Satisfying this is too hard to humans. The fox just end up escaping to the wilderness.
• They produce pungent smells. You do not want to stand this smell for the rest of your life. it is too pungent. It results from its rotting droppings, body or even carcasses.
• It is too expensive to maintain them as pets - if you want to protect your pets from them, then you need to lock them up in a cage. The cage should be made of very strong materials. The fence should also be too deep to prevent it from burrowing. The fox also need more food than normal pets; meat to be specific. It is too expensive to provide all this.
Foxes are not dogs. Domesticating them is a lame idea but if you still you can handle all this, go ahead and adopt them. Get permit from animal authority first.
Ormond Beach, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Ormond Beach raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Ormond Beach, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 386-506-8730, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.