Palm Bay Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Brevard County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 321-633-2024
Contact - 321-802-2057
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Palm Bay in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Palm Bay snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 321-802-2057
There are many Palm Bay pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Palm Bay exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Palm Bay wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Palm Bay
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Palm Bay raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Palm Bay trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Palm Bay bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Palm Bay
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Palm Bay pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 321-802-2057 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Brevard County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Brevard County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Brevard County Animal Services, FL:
Palm Bay Wildlife Tip:
How to get rid of foxes
Foxes are one of the many wild animals that invade yards. They may seem harmless especially when giving rise to young until when they attack your pet or a household member. Their scent and also odor from rotting droppings makes your yard so uncomfortable to live in and even scares guests away. Therefore, getting rid of them should not be debated.
Why get rid of foxes?
It is true these animals are beautiful. People hunt them for their fur too. However, living with it in your yard is the worst decision that one can make. This are some of the dangers of letting a fox live in your yard:
• They can attack your pets or farm animals - foxes can be very wild at times. They are carnivorous too which means your pet can make a perfect meal for it.
• Odor - this are big animals. Their droppings are heavier too. If they accumulate and lot they produce pungent smell.
• They can dig holes in your yard - foxes burrow too. This may end up making your yard look so ugly.
• They can destroy your crops - apart from meat, foxes feed on fruits and even insects. In the process of finding them, they may end up destroying your garden.
Getting rid of foxes
There are so many methods of removing and excluding foxes. If the method does not harm you or the animal, go ahead and use it. Below are just but a few tips on how to go about removing and excluding foxes:
• Install ultrasonic electricity fox deterrents - they are usually motion detected and produces noises which most of the time resembles those of a fox predators. If the fox hears these sounds every time it gets near the fence, it will get scared and keep off your yard forever.
• Use of traps - consider using life traps. Place the life trap in a place where the fox hangouts the most so that it can familiarize itself with it. Throw bait around the trap for some days. Then place it inside the trap. The fox will walk in and eventually get trapped. Relocate it to about 10 miles away from your house.
• Use of repellents - there are different types of repellents in the market. Consult about the most effective one. Always spray after two week and as soon as rainfalls.
• Seal the entry holes - we do not want another animal to jump back into the yard. Therefore, inspect your yard and seal all entry holes.
The fox can be very dangerous. If you cannot handle it, consult a professional.
Palm Bay, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Palm Bay raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Palm Bay, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 321-802-2057, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.