Palm Harbor Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Pinellas County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (727) 582-2600
Contact - 727-260-4325
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Palm Harbor in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Palm Harbor snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 727-260-4325
There are many Palm Harbor pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Palm Harbor exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Palm Harbor wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Palm Harbor
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Palm Harbor raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Palm Harbor trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Palm Harbor bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Palm Harbor
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Palm Harbor pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 727-260-4325 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Pinellas County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Pinellas County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Pinellas County Animal Services, FL:
Palm Harbor Wildlife Tip:
Many people go for repellents to keep off foxes. Scientists have not approved of this method yet. However, if done well, it can keep the fox away for quite a while hence; it is worth learning about this method.
Types of fox repellents
Out there, there are too many types of repellents. Some are harmful while others are harmless. Avoid buying artificial repellents or better still, consult a professional on the one to purchase. Below are some types of repellents that you consider using:
• Taste repellents - it may constitute of hot pepper, garlic yellow onion plant among others. All this spices are gridded and squeezed to make sprays.
• Scent repellents - mostly made of predators' ammonia.
• Electricity repellents - they are motion detectors and tend to sprinkle water to the fox as soon as it approaches the yard.
How to use the repellents
Unless homemade, this repellents are very expensive. You therefore do not want to waste too much money and time and still fail to get rid of the fox. Below are some tips that can help you avoid this.
• Picking a repellent - in the market, you will find all types of repellents. If you are not sure of which to use, consult a professional. The scent repellents and electricity repellents are the most approved. Take your time to learn of the quality of the repellent.
• Study the animal - you can spray the repellent everywhere in your yard. It will cost you much. Study the fox keenly, learn of where it lives and where it hangs out. Find its entry holes into the yard too.
• Use protective clothes - these repellents may not pose any harm to the animal but they might to you. You might also get into contact with its droppings too. To avoid all these have gloves, breathing masks and other protective clothes in place.
• Spray around where they live and the entry points - after finding their den, spray around it. Be patient too, it cannot just live within seconds. Spray the entry holes in the fences too especially if the animal has gone out for hunting.
• Keep spraying these areas - the fact that you do not see the fox does not mean it is gone. Keep spraying especially after rains.
• Seal the entry holes in the fences and to its den - repellents may not keep a fox away for good, but sealing these holes will surely do.
• For the electricity repellents - you just have to install it well. The rest leave to the system.
Though this method may seem traditional, it can be effective if done well and entry holes get sealed as soon as the fox leaves.
Palm Harbor, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Palm Harbor raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Palm Harbor, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 727-260-4325, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.