Pompano Beach Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Broward County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 954-359-1313
Contact - 954-400-1320
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Pompano Beach in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Pompano Beach snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 954-400-1320
There are many Pompano Beach pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Pompano Beach exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Pompano Beach wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Pompano Beach
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Pompano Beach raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Pompano Beach trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Pompano Beach bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Pompano Beach
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Pompano Beach pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 954-400-1320 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Broward County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Broward County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Broward County Animal Services, FL:
Pompano Beach Wildlife Tip:
What are some ways to kill a fox in the yard?
If you have tried all possible ways to remove a fox and you have failed, you might consider killing it. This is illegal but if it is causing huge damages like death, then killing it is unavoidable. This animal can be fierce at times. Therefore, whatever method you opt to use, put yourself first.
Why killing a fox is not advisable
The fox might have caused too much loss and you are feeling too angered. However, killing it should not be a solution. Consult your area wildlife authority for better options instead. Below are consequences of killing the animal:
• You might end up harming yourself, your pet or even a member of your family instead.
• It is illegal
• You might end up leaving cubs orphaned.
• Find the dead carcass can be very tiresome
Killing a fox
If you still think killing it is the best option, here are some methods that you can use and tips to follow.
• Shooting - this is a method considered by many. For it to be effective, you need to have a gun within your reach. Be an expert in shooting. You do not want to miss the animal or shout a passerby. Take your time to study the animal to avoid wasting too much time and bullets.
• Poison - you can poison bait at leave just outside its den. Make sure the bait is out of reach to pets. Also, ensure that you use the fox's favorite meal like meat. This method has many disadvantages however. You will be required to look for its corpse afterwards, which can be very hectic. You will also be required to be on the watch to prevent your pet from getting to the bait first.
• Use of lethal traps - this is another method that you can use to kill a fox. Just ensure that it is located in a place where the fox can easily get in like just outside its den. Keep checking the cage and do not remove it just yet.
• Hunting it down - if the above methods still do not work, you can consider hunting it down. Bow and poisoned arrows will be a requirement. Hunting them when they are still in the den can be very dangerous. They can attack you. Hunt them when they are out hunting and when they are not in a pack.
I still do not advocate for killing the fox. However, if you are still firm with your decision, take precaution first. Do not put yourself or others at risk.
Pompano Beach, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Pompano Beach raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Pompano Beach, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 954-400-1320, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.