A+ Animal Solutions provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Smyrna Beach in Florida. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 386-957-9426
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Smyrna Beach pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Smyrna Beach exterminator of wildlife. At A+ Animal Solutions, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Smyrna Beach trappers at A+ Animal Solutions a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Smyrna Beach
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Volusia County Animal Services: 386-423-3888
Florida Wildlife Commission: 888-404-3922
Smyrna Beach Police Department: 386-424-2220
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Florida is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Smyrna Beach wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Smyrna Beach animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Volusia County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Volusia County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Volusia County Animal Services: 386-423-3888
Smyrna Beach Wildlife Tip:
What diseases do foxes carry and what are some symptoms of a sick fox?
Fox is a carrier of many diseases. However, transmission of the same to human beings is rare unless in cases of bites which can cause rabies or when one gets into contact with the animals droppings. Nevertheless, care should be taken when dealing with the fox. If possible, evicting it as soon as possible is even better.
Methods of transmission
The diseases can be transferred from the fox to human beings in different ways. Some of the most common ways include:
- Through bites - a bite of a rabid fox can easily transmit rabies to human. Once this happens, you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible. For the fox, nothing much can be done to it. This is because at this stage, the disease has already made its way to the brain and it will die after ten days.
- Getting into contact with foxes' droppings - most of the diseases carried by a fox are caused by bacteria. The bacteria are readily found in the foxes droppings. Some of them are only active after 24hrs of expose. Therefore, cleaning the droppings before the 24hrs are over is much wise. Remember to wear gloves.
Diseases carried by a fox and symptoms of a sick fox
A fox carries numerous diseases. Below are some of these diseases, what causes them and symptoms visible on a fox suffering from them.
- Rabies - this is the most common disease in foxes. It is easily transmitted to humans or other animals through bite. As soon, as the fox start showing signs of rabies, nothing much can be done to it. The disease has already destroyed the animals' brain and it will die after ten days. Some of the symptoms of a rabid fox include:
1. Being fearless - the animal become too fearless, It can just walk towards you and attack you.
2. Foaming - this is another symptom of rabies. The animal foams too much and difficulty in breathing.
4. Loss of appetite
5. Subtle changes in behavior.
- Another common disease in foxes is tularemia. It can be present in both life and dead fox. The disease can be transmitted to human beings through direct skin contact with the wolf and causes skin ulcers, fever and swellings.
Above are just but a few diseases commonly carried by foxes. There are other diseases like the fox tapeworm, canine tape worm and mange that foxes carry too.
Smyrna Beach, FL Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Smyrna Beach wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Florida snakes and
bats. We at A+ Animal Solutions are the best among Smyrna Beach nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Smyrna Beach bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Smyrna Beach
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 386-957-9426 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Smyrna Beach, or wildlife removal in Volusia County, please give A+ Animal Solutions a call at 386-957-9426, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.