Smyrna Beach Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Volusia County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 386-423-3888
Contact - 386-506-8730
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Smyrna Beach in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Smyrna Beach snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 386-506-8730
There are many Smyrna Beach pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Smyrna Beach exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Smyrna Beach wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Smyrna Beach
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Smyrna Beach raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Smyrna Beach trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Smyrna Beach bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Smyrna Beach
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Smyrna Beach pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 386-506-8730 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Volusia County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Volusia County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Volusia County Animal Services, FL:
Smyrna Beach Wildlife Tip:
What diseases do foxes carry and what are some symptoms of a sick fox?
Fox is a carrier of many diseases. However, transmission of the same to human beings is rare unless in cases of bites which can cause rabies or when one gets into contact with the animals droppings. Nevertheless, care should be taken when dealing with the fox. If possible, evicting it as soon as possible is even better.
Methods of transmission
The diseases can be transferred from the fox to human beings in different ways. Some of the most common ways include:
• Through bites - a bite of a rabid fox can easily transmit rabies to human. Once this happens, you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible. For the fox, nothing much can be done to it. This is because at this stage, the disease has already made its way to the brain and it will die after ten days.
• Getting into contact with foxes' droppings - most of the diseases carried by a fox are caused by bacteria. The bacteria are readily found in the foxes droppings. Some of them are only active after 24hrs of expose. Therefore, cleaning the droppings before the 24hrs are over is much wise. Remember to wear gloves.
Diseases carried by a fox and symptoms of a sick fox
A fox carries numerous diseases. Below are some of these diseases, what causes them and symptoms visible on a fox suffering from them.
• Rabies - this is the most common disease in foxes. It is easily transmitted to humans or other animals through bite. As soon, as the fox start showing signs of rabies, nothing much can be done to it. The disease has already destroyed the animals' brain and it will die after ten days. Some of the symptoms of a rabid fox include:
1. Being fearless - the animal become too fearless, It can just walk towards you and attack you.
2. Foaming - this is another symptom of rabies. The animal foams too much and difficulty in breathing.
4. Loss of appetite
5. Subtle changes in behavior.
• Another common disease in foxes is tularemia. It can be present in both life and dead fox. The disease can be transmitted to human beings through direct skin contact with the wolf and causes skin ulcers, fever and swellings.
Above are just but a few diseases commonly carried by foxes. There are other diseases like the fox tapeworm, canine tape worm and mange that foxes carry too.
Smyrna Beach, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Smyrna Beach raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Smyrna Beach, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 386-506-8730, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.