Tavares Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Lake County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (352) 343-9688
Contact - 352-559-2332
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Tavares in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Tavares snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 352-559-2332
There are many Tavares pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Tavares exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Tavares wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Tavares
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Tavares raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Tavares trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Tavares bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Tavares
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Tavares pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 352-559-2332 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Lake County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Lake County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Lake County Animal Services, FL:
Tavares Wildlife Tip:
How to get a dead animal out of your car
The first indication to knowing if you have a dead animal in your car is the small, especially if it has been dead inside there for some time. The stench is sickening.
1. First, equip yourself with all possible materials that you will require to remove the dead animal. They include a flashlight, plastic or rubber gloves, face mask, plastic bag and an odour remover or white vinegar if you can't get a hold of one.
2. The dead animal either is a tiny mouse or a huge rat. Either way, these animals tend to die in much hidden crawling places that are hard to locate, if not in an open place.
3. Thoroughly search the car, using the flashlight the hidden and dark places like under the seats and your nose as your greatest toll to pin point the exact place.
4. Search each and every place, from car cabinets to under the car around the engine area, making sure that you go all round the car and smelling every inch of it until you find where the smell is strongest.
5. Turning the car on and running air will help if you think the dead animal is in the air system. If that is the case, then this will make the car smell even more.
6. As for the cabin air filter, look out food leftovers, droppings and bits. This may be an attractant to the animal hence chances are it is close by. Lift the carpet and check in the nooks and crannies, not forgetting the dash; dismantle it however possible and check inside.
7. Underneath, look out for areas with holes, spaces and gaps that could have given the animal access and start tracing from there. Check the area around the engine and the hood.
8. Look out for signs of activity, such as scraps which they may have used to build their nests, droppings, food bits and any other thing that may leave a trail to their exact position.
9. When you locate the dead animal, it is good to wear gloves and a mask since the smell will be deadly at this point. Also, while moving, the smell gets even worse.
10. While picking the dead animal, ensure that you take everything. The body plus all the bugs or maggots that may have accumulated due to the decaying process.
11. Place them in a plastic paper and seal it tightly and dispose it off in a dumpster or garbage bin. Throwing it in a bush close by may still stench the surrounding area.
12. Clean up with a mild soap or odour remover and spray an odour remove to completely get rid of the remaining bad smell.
Tavares, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Tavares raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Tavares, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 352-559-2332, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.