Weston Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Broward County, FL
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 954-359-1313
Contact - 954-400-1320
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Weston in Florida. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Weston snake removal. Our Florida wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 954-400-1320
There are many Weston pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Weston exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Weston wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Weston
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Florida state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Weston raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Weston trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Weston bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Weston
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Weston pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Florida dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 954-400-1320 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Broward County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Broward County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Broward County Animal Services, FL:
Weston Wildlife Tip:
Should I ever poison a fox?
No matter how much time you have failed to remove a fox from your homestead, killing it should never be an option. You might be using the wrong method. Still, you could be using the right method but doing it in the wrong way. Foxes have a right to live no matter how nuisance they become.
Why using poison is discouraged
The method is illegal to start with. However, even if it was legal, I would still not advise you to use poison. Here are some of the possible consequences of using poison.
• Killing a household member or your pet - I suppose you are going to use a bait to poison the fox. Suppose your pet gets to the bait first. What if your child gets into contact with the poison or it finds its way to your food. See it might end up doing you much harm than good.
• Difficulties in finding the carcass - well, you are happy the fox has consumed the bait and not your child, but how are you going to find its dead body? What strategy are you going to use? You will have to let it rot so that you can trace it with its odor. I believe you do not want to experience that odor. Do not go for poison.
• You might end up orphaning the cubs - the adult fox may get to the bait and die soon after consuming it. The fox might have had cubs in the den. You will just end up leaving them orphaned or even starve them to death.
• It is illegal - foxes are migratory animals. They have states' protection. You might end up spending the rest of your life behind bars just because of poisoning a mare fox.
Poisoning might have been the only method that you knew of removing foxes. After explaining to you all the above consequences, you might be wondering how to solve your fox problem. Here are some methods that you might consider using:
• Consult your area wild animal authority - if you think you cannot handle the fox alone, this is the best solution. Let the experts to it for you.
• Trapping - fox traps are readily available in the market. Go for the high quality life trap s. they will never disappoint you.
• Use repellents - I advise you to go for natural repellents. They are harmless to both humans and the animal and they play the magic.
Foxes are wonderful animals. They might be giving you sleepless nights but using poison should never be the solution. If you need to get rid of it, use any other method.
Weston, FL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Weston raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Weston, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 954-400-1320, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.