Burlington Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Des Moines County, IA
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (319) 753-8371
Contact - 319-249-6267
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Burlington in Iowa. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Burlington snake removal. Our Iowa wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control a call at 319-249-6267
There are many Burlington pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control differs from the average Burlington exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Burlington wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Burlington
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Iowa state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Burlington raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control believe we are the best Burlington trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Burlington bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Burlington
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Burlington pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Iowa dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 319-249-6267 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Des Moines County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Des Moines County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Des Moines County Animal Services, IA:
Burlington Wildlife Tip:
How to trap a chipmunk
There are simple and more humane ways to trap a chipmunk. There are a few things to put into consideration when planning to trap a chipmunk. They are inclusive but not limited to the following.
• Select the ideal chipmunk trap: This should be done based on the size of the chipmunk. A normal sizes chipmunk is usually ten to twenty inches long. So a mesh sized trap that is in concomitance with their size should be used to prevent the chipmunk from stealing the bait and escaping. You can either use a one door or a two door trap.
1. One door trap: It is mostly used by professionals and it ensures that the bait is placed in the most strategic position which is the far end of the trap.
2. Two door trap: Its double entrance provides a higher chance of catching the pest. The two doors can be set with either one or both doors open. Finally, the ability for the pest to see through the trap gives it confidence that it is safe.
• Select the best placement for the trap: It is advised that the trapper considers using an area that has the most chipmunk activity or the endeavor would have been futile. Chipmunks are often drawn to secure, secluded places and those are the best places to look. They include;
1. Chipmunk burrows
2. Beneath structures
3. Walls or fences
4. Below tress
5. Close to bushes
6. Inside of attics or sheds etc.
• Use bait that the chipmunk cannot steal: The goal is to keep the chipmunk occupied long enough for the trap to catch it. Using solid bait may not do the trick as the chipmunk would steal it. On the others hand, using peanut butter will keep the chipmunk occupied long enough for the trap to catch it.
• Always remember to properly position the bait: Place the bait in such a way that ensures the chipmunk would step on the trigger of the trap.
• The best place to place a trap is outside its burrow: It is common knowledge that to easily catch a chipmunk is to place a trap in front or beside its burrow. This is however hard because chipmunks camouflage their burrows making it hard to spot. But if found, there is no better place to catch a chipmunk than its burrow.
• Make sure to occasionally check the trap: Once the pest is caught and left for long, it could become dehydrated, starved and even anxious. Check the trap regularly so as not to get a dead chipmunk instead of a trapped one.
• Move the chipmunk: Once you have caught this pest, the next thing to do is wear a glove when approaching it. When it is removed, check to see if local laws permit the removal of chipmunks from one place to another. If it does, move the chipmunk at least five miles away from your property to ensure that it does not return.
Burlington, IA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Burlington raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Burlington, please give Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control a call at 319-249-6267, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.