Pest Wildlife Removal Iowa City provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Iowa City in Iowa. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 563-214-1098
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Iowa City pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Iowa City exterminator of wildlife. At Pest Wildlife Removal Iowa City, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Iowa City trappers at Pest Wildlife Removal Iowa City a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Iowa City
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Johnson County Animal Services: (319) 356-5295
Iowa Wildlife Commission: 515-725-8200
Iowa City Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Iowa is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Iowa City wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Iowa City animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Johnson County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Johnson County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Johnson County Animal Services: (319) 356-5295
Iowa City Wildlife Tip:
Flying squirrel prevention -how to keep flying squirrels out of the house
Flying squirrels are tiny and beautiful creatures. You might even get tempted to keep them hostage in your house. However, the cost of repairing the damages left behind by these creatures may leave you with no choice but to evict them.
Damages that may get you thinking about evicting them
These animals are rodents. Their lifestyle will cause too much damage to your house. Below are just but a few of those damages:
- They chew wires, pipes and woods in your house -this is in attempt to keep their teeth in shape.
- Accumulation of their urine produces an awful smell -this might keep guests out of your house. - Noise -flying squirrels may produce too much noise when going about their activities.
- Risk of diseases -flying squirrels may be vectors of various diseases. They might also introduce fleas and ticks into your house.
Keeping the life squirrel out of your house
Apart from removing the flying squirrel out of your house, you need to ensure that it never finds its way back again. There are various methods to ensure this. Below are just but few of them:
- Illuminate their habitat -just like any other wild animal, flying squirrels require dark places to feel safe and rare their young. Ensuring all the places that can serve as habitats in your house are well illuminated will not only remove the flying squirrels from your house but also keep them away for good.
- Use of repellents -spray the possible habitats for flying squirrels. Consider using predators' urine. It works best. However, you need to keep spraying the places regularly especially after two weeks or as soon as it rains. The spray need to remain effective.
- Installing one way out funnels in their entry points - this will allow the flying squirrel out but not in again. Check the place for young to avoid starving them to death in there. Clean the place before installing the funnel too.
- Noises -just like any other wild animal, flying squirrels despise noises. Introducing recorded predators, noises in the areas where they habit play the trick. Keep changing the position of the noises so that they remain real to the flying squirrels for long.
As much as we would like to live harmoniously with these animals, the damages they cause are just too much. To avoid this, we need to evict them and keep them away for good. Any method can be used to do this provided it does not deny them their right to live.
Iowa City, IA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Iowa City wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Iowa snakes and
bats. We at Pest Wildlife Removal Iowa City are the best among Iowa City nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Iowa City bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Iowa City
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 563-214-1098 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Iowa City, or wildlife removal in Johnson County, please give Pest Wildlife Removal Iowa City a call at 563-214-1098, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.