Muscatine Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Muscatine County, IA
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (563) 263-9922
Contact - 563-514-4725
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Muscatine in Iowa. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Muscatine snake removal. Our Iowa wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control a call at 563-514-4725
There are many Muscatine pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control differs from the average Muscatine exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Muscatine wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Muscatine
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Iowa state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Muscatine raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control believe we are the best Muscatine trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Muscatine bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Muscatine
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Muscatine pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Iowa dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 563-514-4725 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Muscatine County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Muscatine County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Muscatine County Animal Services, IA:
Muscatine Wildlife Tip:
Chipmunk Repellents - Types, and do they work?
The commercial repellents for chipmunks are often not recommended as they pose more threat to children and pets than they would to a chipmunk. Some of the traditional methods do not work. Just like the scent of a bear is not threatening unless it is actually in sight, same thing happens with chipmunks, unless the predator is in sight, they are unfazed by the introduction of predatory urine into the environment.
A few repellent methods to use in warding off these pests include;
• Bringing in a predator: Instead of using the scents, urine and fecal matter of predators, bring an actual predator into the environment. For those living in rural areas, they should consider installing house owls around the property.
• Use spray pepper: It is often good to grind and insert hot pepper in water and oil mixture then put it in a container. This should be sprayed on the plants. When the chipmunks approach the plants, the pepper would dissuade them.
• Eliminating chipmunk food sources: This is unfortunate for gardeners as this means they have to eliminate foods on their farms that attract chipmunks. This does not mean that all the plants should be uprooted, rather it means that the farmer should consider using a greenhouse. This is because chipmunks can climb any fence thus the need for an enclosure for these plants. They do not need to be removed forever, just long enough for the chipmunks to lose interest and possibly move to a neighbor's garden.
• Use a trap and a fence: Build a fence around the property. Make sure it is rooted deep into the ground. Fences alone cannot keep them out so it is best to wet traps and lace them with seedlings so as to lure them in. If the traps do not keep them all away, then the fence would do so to the best of its ability.
• There are no poisons for chipmunks. The popular belief that human hair and mothballs are deterrent is fallacious. Poisoning do not work on chipmunks either. The best method is to trap the creatures and relocate them to a different area.
• Use PVC pipes or metal: Make use of PVC pipes for connecting poles that run through the property. Once the chipmunk tries to climb through and it gets to the plastic part, it would slip and fall off, thus being unable to go through. Also, using metal helps. They can be tied to the middle of trees to stop the chipmunks from climbing on top of it.
Muscatine, IA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Muscatine raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Muscatine, please give Big Papa's Nuisance Wildlife Control a call at 563-514-4725, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.