Wildlife Removal Quad Cities provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Muscatine in Iowa. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 563-514-4725
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2024. There are many Muscatine pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Muscatine exterminator of wildlife. At Wildlife Removal Quad Cities, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Muscatine trappers at Wildlife Removal Quad Cities a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Muscatine
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Muscatine County Animal Services: (563) 263-9922
Iowa Wildlife Commission: 515-725-8200
Muscatine Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Iowa is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Muscatine wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Muscatine animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Muscatine County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Muscatine County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Muscatine County Animal Services: (563) 263-9922
Muscatine Wildlife Tip:
Chipmunk Repellents - Types, and do they work?
The commercial repellents for chipmunks are often not recommended as they pose more threat to children and pets than they would to a chipmunk. Some of the traditional methods do not work. Just like the scent of a bear is not threatening unless it is actually in sight, same thing happens with chipmunks, unless the predator is in sight, they are unfazed by the introduction of predatory urine into the environment.
A few repellent methods to use in warding off these pests include;
- Bringing in a predator: Instead of using the scents, urine and fecal matter of predators, bring an actual predator into the environment. For those living in rural areas, they should consider installing house owls around the property.
- Use spray pepper: It is often good to grind and insert hot pepper in water and oil mixture then put it in a container. This should be sprayed on the plants. When the chipmunks approach the plants, the pepper would dissuade them.
- Eliminating chipmunk food sources: This is unfortunate for gardeners as this means they have to eliminate foods on their farms that attract chipmunks. This does not mean that all the plants should be uprooted, rather it means that the farmer should consider using a greenhouse. This is because chipmunks can climb any fence thus the need for an enclosure for these plants. They do not need to be removed forever, just long enough for the chipmunks to lose interest and possibly move to a neighbor's garden.
- Use a trap and a fence: Build a fence around the property. Make sure it is rooted deep into the ground. Fences alone cannot keep them out so it is best to wet traps and lace them with seedlings so as to lure them in. If the traps do not keep them all away, then the fence would do so to the best of its ability.
- There are no poisons for chipmunks. The popular belief that human hair and mothballs are deterrent is fallacious. Poisoning do not work on chipmunks either. The best method is to trap the creatures and relocate them to a different area.
- Use PVC pipes or metal: Make use of PVC pipes for connecting poles that run through the property. Once the chipmunk tries to climb through and it gets to the plastic part, it would slip and fall off, thus being unable to go through. Also, using metal helps. They can be tied to the middle of trees to stop the chipmunks from climbing on top of it.
Muscatine, IA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Muscatine wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Iowa snakes and
bats. We at Wildlife Removal Quad Cities are the best among Muscatine nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Muscatine bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Muscatine
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 563-514-4725 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Muscatine, or wildlife removal in Muscatine County, please give Wildlife Removal Quad Cities a call at 563-514-4725, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.