Rexburg Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Madison County, ID
Allstate Animal Control
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (208) 359-3005
Contact - 208-293-8828
Allstate Animal Control provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Rexburg in Idaho. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Rexburg snake removal. Our Idaho wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Allstate Animal Control a call at 208-293-8828
There are many Rexburg pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Allstate Animal Control differs from the average Rexburg exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Rexburg wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Rexburg
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Idaho state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Rexburg raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Allstate Animal Control believe we are the best Rexburg trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Rexburg bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Rexburg
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Rexburg pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Idaho dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 208-293-8828 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Allstate Animal Control run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Madison County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Madison County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Madison County Animal Services, ID:
Rexburg Wildlife Tip:
How to keep armadillos away from your property
Armadillos are one of the creatures that have the tendency of invading human premises for their own needs. Generally they are not harmful to human beings but they are a nuisance to farm activities as they are fond of burrowing holes in the yard in search for food.
Factors favoring invasion of human premises by armadillos
There are various reasons why armadillos may end up invading human property. Below are two main factors;
1. The need for food
2. Food is a very essential element in every living thing's existence and survival. Animals specifically are known to do all it takes in order to acquire food. Armadillos are not an exception because they tend to invade human premises in search of food in cases of food demise in their natural homes.
3. The need for security and shelter.
4. Human homes are known to have structures that provide stable shelters to animals. In times of danger, armadillos may invade human property in search of shades. Such shades may also be used as shelters in times of adverse weather conditions.
How to keep armadillos away from ones property
1. Eliminating their foods
2. Earthworms and grubs happen to be armadillo's favorite dish and this is the reason why they are known to always dig burrows on yards. Pesticides may be used to get rid of earthworms and other pests in one's property hence acting as a way of getting rid of whatever armadillos love feeding on. This will in turn help discourage armadillos from getting into h
uman property in search of food.
3. Installation of stout fences
4. Armadillos are known to dig to a particular level into the ground in order to access something. Stout fences are hence used in blocking armadillos from accessing someone's property through the ground. After installation, they barricade up to a particular level into the ground and this will act as a barrier to the armadillos from burrowing towards one's yard.
5. Use of tough odors
Armadillos are not fans of strong tough odors. They are known to have a high sense of smell and hence the tough odor creates unpleasant environments for armadillos to undertake their activities. Sprays with such strong odors may be applied to openings of armadillo's burrows or sheds hence discouraging them from accessing such places in future.
If in any case the above ways may not be of help, live cage traps are also advisable for use in capturing armadillos that may have successfully invaded ones property.
Rexburg, ID Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Rexburg raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Rexburg, please give Allstate Animal Control a call at 208-293-8828, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.