Edwardsville Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Madison County, IL
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (618) 692-1701
Contact - 618-307-4620
Critter Control provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Edwardsville in Illinois. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Edwardsville snake removal. Our Illinois wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Critter Control a call at 618-307-4620
There are many Edwardsville pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Critter Control differs from the average Edwardsville exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Edwardsville wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Edwardsville
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Illinois state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Edwardsville raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Critter Control believe we are the best Edwardsville trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Edwardsville bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Edwardsville
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Edwardsville pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Illinois dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 618-307-4620 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Critter Control run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Madison County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Madison County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Madison County Animal Services, IL:
Edwardsville Wildlife Tip:
How to remove bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs
Bats and rodents prefer to live in barrel tile roofs just like in the chimney and attics. However, removing them from there can be a very big challenge as their entry points are mostly vertical not horizontal.
Why bats and rodents like to live in barrel tile roofs
Here are some of the factors that attract bats and rodents to the barrel roofs:
• The barrel roof is made of clay, which absorbs heat from the sun and retains it in them. This heat serves as a major source of warmth to the bats and the rodents especially during cold seasons or winter.
• Barrels have vertical entry points. This is what attracts bats, as they prefer vertical entry and exit to horizontal one.
• Many entry points – barrel roofs have many spaces between them that make entry points for bats and rodents.
Removing bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs
Various methods can be adopted to remove bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs. Below are examples of some:
• Use of one way out method of trap – identify the entry point of the bats or rodents. Install a one way out trap in that it will let the bat or the rodent out but it cannot allow it in again due to the valves on the outer side of the trap.
• Exit and seal method – study the bat or the rodent for a while to discover the time it leaves its den to go hunting. Once it is out seal the entry point and any other possible entry holes for the bat or rodent.
• Use of repellents – find out the most effective repellent for bats and rodents and use it to spray your roof. This may call for you to keep doing this especially if you live in areas that experience heavy rains.
• Use of bait and trap method – here, the traditional type of trap is recommended as it is harmless to rodents. Once the rodent is trapped, put it in a container and deliver it to an environment that is safe for it.
• Use of nets and small containers – the bats can be trapped easily using life nets or even containers.
Many methods can be applied to remove rodents and rats from barrel roofs. However, the method must be harmless to the animal and must ensure that it never return again.
Edwardsville, IL Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Edwardsville raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Edwardsville, please give Critter Control a call at 618-307-4620, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.