Boone Wildlife Control provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Edwardsville in Illinois. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 618-307-4620
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2022. There are many Edwardsville pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Edwardsville exterminator of wildlife. At Boone Wildlife Control, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Edwardsville trappers at Boone Wildlife Control a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Edwardsville
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Madison County Animal Services: (618) 692-1701
Illinois Wildlife Commission: 217-935-6860
Edwardsville Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Illinois is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Edwardsville wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Edwardsville animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Madison County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Madison County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Madison County Animal Services: (618) 692-1701
Edwardsville Wildlife Tip:
How to remove bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs
Bats and rodents prefer to live in barrel tile roofs just like in the chimney and attics. However, removing them from there can be a very big challenge as their entry points are mostly vertical not horizontal.
Why bats and rodents like to live in barrel tile roofs
Here are some of the factors that attract bats and rodents to the barrel roofs:
- The barrel roof is made of clay, which absorbs heat from the sun and retains it in them. This heat serves as a major source of warmth to the bats and the rodents especially during cold seasons or winter.
- Barrels have vertical entry points. This is what attracts bats, as they prefer vertical entry and exit to horizontal one.
- Many entry points - barrel roofs have many spaces between them that make entry points for bats and rodents.
Removing bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs
Various methods can be adopted to remove bats and rodents from barrel tile roofs. Below are examples of some:
- Use of one way out method of trap - identify the entry point of the bats or rodents. Install a one way out trap in that it will let the bat or the rodent out but it cannot allow it in again due to the valves on the outer side of the trap.
- Exit and seal method - study the bat or the rodent for a while to discover the time it leaves its den to go hunting. Once it is out seal the entry point and any other possible entry holes for the bat or rodent.
- Use of repellents - find out the most effective repellent for bats and rodents and use it to spray your roof. This may call for you to keep doing this especially if you live in areas that experience heavy rains.
- Use of bait and trap method - here, the traditional type of trap is recommended as it is harmless to rodents. Once the rodent is trapped, put it in a container and deliver it to an environment that is safe for it.
- Use of nets and small containers - the bats can be trapped easily using life nets or even containers.
Many methods can be applied to remove rodents and rats from barrel roofs. However, the method must be harmless to the animal and must ensure that it never return again.
Edwardsville, IL Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Edwardsville wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Illinois snakes and
bats. We at Boone Wildlife Control are the best among Edwardsville nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Edwardsville bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Edwardsville
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 618-307-4620 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Edwardsville, or wildlife removal in Madison County, please give Boone Wildlife Control a call at 618-307-4620, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.