Rockville Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Montgomery County, MD
DC Metro Wildlife Trapping
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (240) 314-8930
Contact - 240-428-6370
DC Metro Wildlife Trapping provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Rockville in Maryland. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Rockville snake removal. Our Maryland wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give DC Metro Wildlife Trapping a call at 240-428-6370
There are many Rockville pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
DC Metro Wildlife Trapping differs from the average Rockville exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Rockville wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Rockville
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Maryland state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Rockville raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at DC Metro Wildlife Trapping believe we are the best Rockville trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Rockville bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Rockville
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Rockville pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Maryland dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 240-428-6370 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at DC Metro Wildlife Trapping run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Montgomery County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Montgomery County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Montgomery County Animal Services, MD:
Rockville Wildlife Tip:
Is pigeon feces dangerous to touch or breathe?
Whether you live in an urban area, or an out of the way town, chances are that you have come into contact with pigeons. They are pesky creatures that scavenge for food; this means that they often stay in close proximity to people, which is their main source of food. Because feral pigeons are not migrating birds it would have to reach very low temperatures for them to leave an area where they have found a steady source of food. Apart from the noise and smell, the main problem with pigeons is the fact that they defecate everywhere.
Is this more than just an unsightly nuisance?
Have you ever slipped in pigeon poop? Then you will know that it is a hazard, especially in areas that are already relatively slippery. Pigeon feces can also make you sick.
1. Histoplasmosis. This is a respiratory disease that is caused by the fungus that grows on untreated bird feces. It is especially prevalent in humid areas; it is not overly dangerous if just confined to the lungs, but can be life threatening if it spreads throughout the body.
2. Cryptococcosis. This is another fungus that grows on pigeon feces. It is relatively harmless unless the person exposed is immunocompromised.
3. Salmonellosis. This disease spreads through food that has been contaminated by the dust that comes from dried feces. It is spread through the air and can end up in the kitchens of restaurants or houses.
4. E. coli. This is probably the most well-known and common infection that is spread by pigeon feces. Most people have some sort of E. coli present in their system; however, it could cause gastroenteritis if the infection gets worse.
5. Psittacosis. It is caused by breathing in the feces of infected birds. It is categorized by fatigue, headaches, chills, rash and fever. It often mimics a common cold, but may cause pneumonia if left untreated. It can be treated with antibiotics.
6. Cryptococcal Meningitis. It is thought to be spread by breathing in soil that has been contaminated by pigeon droppings. It is an infection that causes inflammation of the membranes that cover the spinal cord and brain. It causes extreme headaches, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, confusion and sensitivity to light. Some people also experience a stiff neck. If left untreated it can be fatal, however, it can be treated with anti-fungal drugs and close monitoring by a health care professional.
Because you touch a majority of your food before you eat it, it is very important to wash your hands if you have been in contact with pigeon feces. The dust that is emitted by it can contaminate your food and may proof deadly.
Rockville, MD Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Rockville raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Rockville, please give DC Metro Wildlife Trapping a call at 240-428-6370, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.