Bloomfield Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Oakland County, MI
Platinum Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 248-433-7757
Contact - 248-237-4913
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Bloomfield in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Bloomfield snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Platinum Wildlife Removal a call at 248-237-4913
There are many Bloomfield pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Platinum Wildlife Removal differs from the average Bloomfield exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Bloomfield wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Bloomfield
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Bloomfield raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Platinum Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Bloomfield trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Bloomfield bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Bloomfield
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Bloomfield pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 248-237-4913 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Platinum Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Oakland County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Oakland County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Oakland County Animal Services, MI:
Bloomfield Wildlife Tip:
Seagull control methods
Seagulls are beautiful and intelligent birds commonly found in coastal areas, rivers and the in land lakes. They feed on anything around these areas from garbage to dead fish. The abundance of food make their population to thrive well. They inhabit both the salty and fresh waters. However, these birds can cause majors damages and hence need to control them.
Damages caused by seagulls
When the population of this birds increase, various problems set in. some of them include:
• Hindering airplanes from flying hence causing flight delays
• Their droppings has uric acid which causes much damage on structures around areas that they operate
• Their droppings also contain fungi and bacteria, which causes a health risk to the people living around them.
• Their droppings also causes odor around the coastal areas and making the landscape ugly.
Just like every other bird, there are numerous methods of controlling seagulls. Below are just but a few methods that you can use:
• Introducing a predator in the area - a hawk is the best example. Even though some of the seagull will end up being attacked, most of them will fly away due to fear of the bird of prey.
• Employing sheepdogs - this is the best method of scaring seagulls. It always give 99% results.
• Uses of terror eyes - seagulls are easily sacred by shinning objects. Terror eyes were made exclusively for this function and they never disappoint. They are readily available in the market and they work best when kept at a place where the birds can easily spot them.
• Using of bouncing and spinning models - a good example is the metallic spiders. Their motion prevent the birds from settling in your compound and hence effective for keeping them away.
• Use of deterrents - just like for any other problematic animal or bird, deterrents works magic in keeping seagulls out of your compound. Just be careful not to use a deterrent that is harmful to the birds or people living around that area.
• Use of metallic electric zipper - this is also an effective way of keeping the birds away. It is also humane, as it does not pose any harm to the birds. It just scares them away.
There are a million and one ways of getting rid of seagulls but whatever you do, avoid killing them. They are migratory birds which means they are protected by federal as well as the state laws.
Bloomfield, MI Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Bloomfield raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Bloomfield, please give Platinum Wildlife Removal a call at 248-237-4913, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.