Dearborn Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wayne County, MI
Wildlife Control 911
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 313-943-2079
Contact - 313-899-7905
Wildlife Control 911 provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Dearborn in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Dearborn snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905
There are many Dearborn pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Wildlife Control 911 differs from the average Dearborn exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Dearborn wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Dearborn
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Dearborn raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Wildlife Control 911 believe we are the best Dearborn trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Dearborn bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Dearborn
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Dearborn pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 313-899-7905 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Wildlife Control 911 run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wayne County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wayne County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wayne County Animal Services, MI:
Dearborn Wildlife Tip:
What tools does a nuisance wildlife operator needs
Every nuisance wildlife operator require various tools to carry out his activities with ease and safely. This is because; some wild animals are excessively dangerous to deal with while others are located in areas that the wildlife operator cannot access.
Factors that should guide a nuisance wildlife operator in picking tools for operation
Various factors should guide a nuisance wildlife operator in picking his tools for operation. Some of these factors include:
• The kind of animals that you will be required to deal with
• Where the animal live
• The population masses of the animals
• The method of operation to be used etc
Tools used by a nuisance wildlife operator
In accordance with the above factors, nuisance wildlife requires various tools for his daily operations. Among these tools, there are those that he must have and those that he must not have. Some of these tools are as discussed below:
• Traps - every nuisance wildlife operator require traps for his operations. Almost all animals can be removed using traps provided the trap does not endanger or kill the animal. The most recommended type of trap is the one-way trap to prevent animals from being stuck in their current locations.
• Nets - nets are commonly used to catch birds. If the nuisance wildlife operator is expected to deal with birds such as sparrows and starlings then nets are a major requirements.
• Repellents - the wild life operator require repellents such ammonia or apple cider vinegar .It is meant to keep the animal away and can be used in case an animal attacks the operator.
• Catchpole - this is the most versatile tool used to capture and restrains animals. It is a long stick with a loose end. It is species its placed over the animal's head and tightened to hold the animal. It is mostly used to remove animals from holes or the wall cavity.
• Boxes and small containers - a nuisance wildlife operator require small boxes to place the animal after pulling it out of hole or the cavity of the wall and then moving it outside and releasing it. The small containers are used to trap bats.
Above are just some of the tools that a nuisance wildlife animal operator requires. The list is endless. It all depends on the animals that the wildlife operator deals with and their location.
Dearborn, MI Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Dearborn raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Dearborn, please give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.