Home Services Photos Prices Pests About Us Blog FAQ
Select Animal
Platinum Wildlife Removal - Critter Removal in Montcalm County, MI

Montcalm County Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Montcalm County, MI

Platinum Wildlife Removal
Contact - 616-591-5641

Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 989-797-4500

Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Montcalm County in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and control, raccoon removal, or Montcalm County snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Platinum Wildlife Removal a call at 616-591-5641
There are many Montcalm County pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more. Platinum Wildlife Removal differs from the average Montcalm County exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Montcalm County wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats, skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Montcalm County rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in Montcalm County raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Platinum Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Montcalm County trappers of wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Montcalm County bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Montcalm County critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Montcalm County pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention, and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 616-591-5641 for a price quote and more information.

Remember, we at Platinum Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue, you need to call your local Montcalm County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets, etc. There is no free service in Montcalm County that provides assistance with wild animals.

Montcalm County Animal Services, MI:

Montcalm County Wildlife Tip:
Where can I buy a raccoon trap - Most garden stores have cage traps for sale. That being said, you need to make sure the cage trap you purchase it the appropriate size for a raccoon. Buying one that is too small will mean ineffective trapping. Most homeowners that purchase cage traps and never catch the raccoon think it's because the animal is cage-shy. That's not often true; most raccoon avoid something that seems suspicious, and a small, wobbly trap won't lure in a smart critter. If the garden store doesn't have a larger enough trap, you can purchase one online or in a farm supply store. Before you endeavor to trap the raccoon that has been snooping around or living in your house, you should make sure you're prepared for everything that goes into capturing one of these animals. If you're just after a raccoon that is living outside, you will need a license to trap it, and homeowners looking to trap a nuisance raccoon in the building may also need a special permit. Not only is the raccoon inside the house tricky to capture, it almost always has babies hidden somewhere. If you're going to trap the adult, you have to be prepared to find and remove the litter as well. 
Montcalm County, MI Animal News Clip:
Montcalm County Owners of a house with wildlife problems have the option of receiving wildlife management licenses
Critter catching licenses for wildlife management organization home invading nuisance rodent pest removal permits are issued to owners of a house with wildlife problems at a rate of one critter catching license for every five acres in agricultural operations or one critter catching license for every 50 acres for all other land uses. Management plans are required of all public land applicants, for request for a permit enrolling two or more areas within one air mile of each other, for request for a permit that request more than the animal control area rate for issuance of wildlife management organization pest removal permits, and for request for a permit where the property acreage falls below the minimum for the animal control area issuance rate.

Owners of a house with wildlife problems must designate their boundaries in a manner approved by the Unwanted pest wildlife Commission. Owners of a house with wildlife problems will be allotted one critter catching license for each wildlife management organization permit allocated for their property, and they may provide up to two wildlife management organization critter catching licenses per wildlife management organization area to a licensed critter trapper company. Owners of a house with wildlife problems may not charge or accept any remuneration for a wildlife management organization critter catching license. Once owners of a house with wildlife problems are approved for enrollment in wildlife management organization, wildlife control companies can purchase wildlife management organization permits for $80.70 for residents and $35.70 for nonresidents at any license issuing agent or through the Automated License System (critter management organization), which is the agency's point-of-sale electronic license system.

  If you need Montcalm County raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Montcalm County, please give Platinum Wildlife Removal a call at 616-591-5641, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.
© 2000-2019    616-591-5641   Webmaster email    Residential & Commercial    Licensed & Insured