Roscommon County Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In the County, MI
Central Michigan Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (989) 366-0260
Contact - 989-317-2555
Central Michigan Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Roscommon County in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Roscommon County snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Central Michigan Wildlife Services a call at 989-317-2555
There are many Roscommon County pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Central Michigan Wildlife Services differs from the average Roscommon County exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Roscommon County wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Roscommon County
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Roscommon County raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Central Michigan Wildlife Services believe we are the best Roscommon County trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Roscommon County bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Roscommon County
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Roscommon County pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 989-317-2555 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Central Michigan Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local the County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in the County that provides assistance with wild animals.
the County Animal Services, MI:
Roscommon County Wildlife Tip:
How To Get Rid Of Canadian Geese?
Fact is that in most cases, you do not need to kill a Canadian goose, you just need to scare it away, so the lethal methods may not necessarily be needed. They are often considered a nuisance by many due to the noises they make, their constant attacks on humans and their dropping that not only makes a place dirty but also makes it slippery. They are generally not dangerous but should a person or pet get too close to their territory, they would honk and chase at the person or pet. Here are a few ways to keep them off your property.
• Make your place inhospitable: People have an inclination to feed strays and pests in hopes that they would dissuade it. This is wrong. Do not feed them! These creatures tend to get domesticated the more they are fed by you. If it is possible, get others not to feed them by putting up a sign because this will keep the geese colony attached to you and your property and this will not only increase the noise and their droppings, it will also attract other geese to come get food from you.
• Put up Swan Decoy: It is fact that swan and geese do not get along well at all and this is because they both aggressively protect their offspring's. Putting up a swan decoy is sure to dissuade the geese. It is not mandatory that the decoy is up all the time, only place it up when geese are migrating and passing through your area.
• Allow Grasses grow tall: Allow the grasses grow up to 20 feet or higher. This makes the property look unkempt but it will chase the geese away since the grass length are nor what they are used to. They will most likely find a different place to nest for the year.
• Employ changes: Canadian geese hate places that changes all the time, it makes them uncomfortable and they would not like to settle there. Apply changes to your property every time they are migrating.
• Use loud noises: During their migration period, use a lot of loud sound noises. Trying getting an air horn, a loud radio or something that would be too loud that it scares them off when they try landing on your water.
• Shooting at them: This does not mean to kill them, it acts as noise and scares them away. Utmost care should be taken lest the pest be killed. The fear that a predator is close by would cause them to reconsider about landing on your property.
Roscommon County, MI Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Roscommon County raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Roscommon County, please give Central Michigan Wildlife Services a call at 989-317-2555, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.