Taylor Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wayne County, MI
Wildlife Control 911
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 734-287-6550
Contact - 313-899-7905
Wildlife Control 911 provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Taylor in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Taylor snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905
There are many Taylor pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Wildlife Control 911 differs from the average Taylor exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Taylor wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Taylor
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Taylor raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Wildlife Control 911 believe we are the best Taylor trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Taylor bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Taylor
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Taylor pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 313-899-7905 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Wildlife Control 911 run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wayne County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wayne County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wayne County Animal Services, MI:
Taylor Wildlife Tip:
How to keep woodpeckers away from home
Woodpeckers are beautiful birds. However, they can be very problematic if given time to habit your house especially if it is a log house or a house with wooden sides. Woodpeckers feed on insects. They therefore peck your wall in search of them causing numerous holes on your wall as well as too much noise. Therefore, they need to be evicted from your house as soon as possible to avoid this.
Why woodpeckers bang your house
This is the most commonly asked question about woodpeckers. Some of us tend to think that they feed on our walls, while others think it is just their habit to bang walls. Why do they really do so?
• In search of insects - woodpeckers feed on insects not wall. However, in search of those insects, it may end up tearing too much of your wall.
• Nesting in your wall - the woodpecker will drill a hole on a wooden wall especially the rotten and soft part to build its nest.
Removing woodpeckers away from houses
After realizing, that a woodpecker have invaded your house you may opt to let live there or you may opt to remove it to avoid the damages it may cause in the future. There are many methods of removing this bird from your house. Below are just but some of them.
• Noise - though these birds are too noisy, they despise loud noises from external sources. Recordings of sound of prey play the trick effectively. However, you have to keep changing the position of these noises to convince the woodpecker that the sounds are real. The woodpecker will get scared and evict your house on its own.
• Using models of birds of prey -this is also an effective way of scaring this noisy birds. Just like for the recordings, you have to keep changing the position of those models to convince the woodpecker that they are real birds of prey. Keep them in places where the birds can easily see them. They will get scared and live your house with no time.
• Use of life traps - killing them is not humane. Therefore, placing a one way out type of trap is the best way of trapping the woodpecker. Place the trap on the opening of its entry hole. As it gets out it will get into the trap. From there, you will be required to reallocate it miles from your house.
• Getting rid of its food instead - this is also an effective way of getting rid of it indirectly. Lack of food will drive it away from your house so effortlessly.
There are so many ways of evicting woodpeckers. However, whatever you do, do not kill it.
Taylor, MI Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Taylor raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Taylor, please give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.