Westland Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wayne County, MI
Wildlife Control 911
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 734-713-3888
Contact - 313-899-7905
Wildlife Control 911 provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Westland in Michigan. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Westland snake removal. Our Michigan wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905
There are many Westland pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Wildlife Control 911 differs from the average Westland exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Westland wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Westland
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Michigan state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Westland raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Wildlife Control 911 believe we are the best Westland trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Westland bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Westland
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Westland pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Michigan dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 313-899-7905 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Wildlife Control 911 run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wayne County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wayne County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wayne County Animal Services, MI:
Westland Wildlife Tip:
Muscovy duck trapping
Muscovy ducks are beautiful birds that habit swaps forest streams and wetlands. They are useful to human beings as they feed on irritating termites and insects. However, these birds can be causes of many damages to human kinds. Therefore, need to trap and remove them arise.
Damages that Muscovy ducks bring about
Some of the damages that trigger people to trap and remove Muscovy ducks include:
• Pose danger to human beings especially when accustomed to be fed - they chase and bite humans especially kids along parks
• Pose several health threats to humans - they are carriers of avian influenza virus which is fatal to both the duck and humans
• Contaminates water - their droppings find their way to the water streams making the water to reduce its quality and unfit for consumption by human.
Trapping the Muscovy duck
As we have seen, Muscovy ducks can pose too many dangers to human. Therefore, its removal is a requirement. Trapping it is an effective method of trapping the bird and here is how to go about it:
• Assemble a large life trap with an exclusion type door - construct a large cage with chicken wire on the side and a one-way entry door.
• Place bait on the inner side of the life trap - the duck will be attracted to it and enter the life trap. Use bait that they love like slugs, grubs or even bugs.
• Put the trap in an area where they are highly concentrated - the completion of food among them will drive them to go for your bait.
• Reallocate the birds - once inside the cage, transport them to an area where they are safe and are safe to the environment. Do not kill them.
• If your one way in life trap does not keep the Muscovy ducks in the trap, it would be wise for you to buy a commercial trap from the nearest hardware. Consulting a professional is also an option.
These birds are equally important to the ecosystem as us. Do not gun them or use lethal traps to catch them. Use life traps and reallocate them appropriately.
Trapping a Muscovy duck may sound simple. However, much construction is required to build the trap. Deciding on the bait to use and the area to place it is also a requirement. Therefore, asking for guidelines from an expert or a professional would be wise.
Westland, MI Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Westland raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Westland, please give Wildlife Control 911 a call at 313-899-7905, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.