Apex Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wake County, NC
Triangle Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (919) 212-7387
Contact - 919-636-4015
Triangle Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Apex in North Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Apex snake removal. Our North Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Triangle Wildlife Removal a call at 919-636-4015
There are many Apex pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Triangle Wildlife Removal differs from the average Apex exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Apex wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Apex
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
North Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Apex raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Triangle Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Apex trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Apex bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Apex
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Apex pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer North Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 919-636-4015 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Triangle Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wake County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wake County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wake County Animal Services, NC:
Apex Wildlife Tip:
How to kill a woodpecker
An animal that has capabilities of going up and down a house can be very dangerous to humans. Woodpecker has these capabilities. Though killing the birds is not the best option, many people still use it as a method of getting rid of them. Below are some methods of how to kill a woodpecker.
Killing a woodpecker
There are too many possible ways of killing a woodpecker. Below are just but a few ways of doing it.
• Shooting it - this is one of the methods of killing it. However, it requires an expert to do so. the person shooting the bird should have a very good eye to avoid missing the bird causing more harm than good.
• Use of poison - you can poison a bait and feed it to the woodpecker. However, you must first acquire permit from the rightful wildlife authority first as woodpeckers have federal protection.
• Use of lethal traps -some traps is too lethal. For example, the specialized trap which comprises of a birds house, bait and mousetrap. This is a sure way of killing a woodpecker.
• Installing a one way in valve on its entry hole - the valve will only allow the woodpecker in but it will never allow it out. The bird will be stuck in there, staff for days and eventually die.
• Exposing it to birds of prey - you can attract birds of prey to your using baits. Direct them to where the woodpecker dwells. The birds of prey will catch the woodpecker and tear it into pieces within no time.
Is killing a better way of getting rid of woodpeckers?
No, killing is not and will never be a solution to getting rid of woodpeckers or any other kind of wild animal. Just like the human beings, the woodpecker should be given a chance to live and reproduce. People should actually be grateful to them as they notify people of presence of insects in their houses o possibility of rotten walls. Here are some other alternatives of getting rid of woodpeckers:
• Using recordings of birds of prey in your house to scare them away - keep changing the position of the recordings to convince the woodpecker that the bird is real
• Use of shinny objects that reflects light
• Use of modeling of birds of prey or even
• Use of repellants
Killing of woodpeckers should never be a solution to problematic woodpeckers.
Apex, NC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Apex raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Apex, please give Triangle Wildlife Removal a call at 919-636-4015, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.