Cary Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wake County, NC
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (919) 319-4517
Contact - 919-578-3729
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Cary in North Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Cary snake removal. Our North Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-578-3729
There are many Cary pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Cary exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Cary wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Cary
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
North Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Cary raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Cary trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Cary bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Cary
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Cary pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer North Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 919-578-3729 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wake County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wake County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wake County Animal Services, NC:
Cary Wildlife Tip:
People find trapping woodpeckers to be the best way of evicting them from their houses. However, most of us have no idea on how to go about it. Below are some methods of trapping a woodpecker.
There are many methods of trapping a woodpecker. However, most of these traps are lethal and are not recommended for use. Some of these traps include:
• Use of one way in type of traps - this is where you build a net that has valves which only allow the woodpecker into the trap but cannot allow it out. Take your time to study the behaviors of the bird. When it is still inside its nest, place the trap on the opening of the entry hole. As the bird will be going out of the hole, it will easily get into the trap but the valves will not allow it out. To prevent it you have to reallocate it to almost twenty miles away from your house. In case it returns, increase the number of miles until you mange to keep it out of your house for good.
• Use of a specialized trap which is basically a birdhouse with a mousetrap inside - this method is lethal. However, people still use it. This is how it functions. Build a birdhouse near the birds dwelling place. Inside it, place a bait inform of one of the woodpeckers favorites foods. Beside the bait, place a mousetrap. The woodpecker will be attracted to the bait and within no time, it will be trapped in the mousetrap.
• Use of a sticky substance - you can also apply sticky substance on the area that a woodpecker bangs most of the time. When the bird comes to carry out its normal tasks, it will stick on the wall and with time, it will die.
Why trapping woodpeckers is not an effective way of keeping them away
There are many reasons why trapping woodpeckers is not an efficient way of keeping this birds away. Some of them include:
• Most methods of trapping results to killing of the woodpecker - this is so inhumane
• It is close to impossible to relocate the woodpecker as it will always find its way back
• It does not inhibit other woodpeckers from occupying your house
There are other better and more effective methods of getting rid of woodpeckers and keeping them away for quite a long time. Killing them should never be an option.
Cary, NC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Cary raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Cary, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-578-3729, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.