Triangle Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Chapel Hill in North Carolina. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 919-636-4015
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Chapel Hill pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Chapel Hill exterminator of wildlife. At Triangle Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Chapel Hill trappers at Triangle Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Chapel Hill
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Orange County Animal Services: 919-942-7387
North Carolina Wildlife Commission: 919-707-0040
Chapel Hill Police Department: 919-968-2760
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
North Carolina is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Chapel Hill wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Chapel Hill animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Orange County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Orange County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Orange County Animal Services: 919-942-7387
Chapel Hill Wildlife Tip:
What kind of damage can a woodpeckers cause
Though the woodpeckers are beautiful birds and save trees from insects that consume them, they can be major causes of damages in houses. I have discussed some of the damages that can result from actions of a woodpecker.
Activities of a woodpecker that leads to damages
The main reason why a woodpecker invaded your house is not to cause damages to your house. Damages are because of the woodpeckers activities. Some of these activities include:
- Search of food - as the woodpecker search for insects on your wall, they end up causing damages like drilling of numerous holes on wood.
- Search of breeding grounds - this mostly happens between January and July. This is the breeding period for woodpeckers. The bird will drill so many deep holes on the softer parts of the wood in search of good breeding grounds.
- Building its nest - woodpeckers build their nests in cavities of woods and trees. In the process of searching for a good place for nesting, the woodpecker will end up causing too many damages on your house.
Damages caused by woodpeckers
Various damages result from the above activities of a woodpecker. Some of them include:
- Noise damages - as the woodpecker bangs the wall in search of food, nesting place or breeding grounds, it causes too much noise that is so destructive to people living in that house.
- Drilling holes on walls - this is a major damage caused by woodpeckers. It ends up drilling too many holes on the wall that makes the wall too ugly and live you with the huge costs of replacing the wall.
- They attract snakes and birds - the woodpecker are food for snakes and birds of prey. Their presence in your homestead attracts them too. The two can be a source of danger to your family or even your pets. They also increase costs of their removal.
- They can be sources of diseases to humans - just like any other wild animal; woodpecker can be a vector of diseases to not only your family members but also your pets.
- Leave stains on walls - their droppings and leftovers leave behind ugly stains on the wall. These stains are sometimes hard to clean and hence makes one suffer the costs of repainting the wall.
Woodpeckers can be cause major damages to your beautiful house and put your household members and pests at a risk of acquiring diseases.
Chapel Hill, NC Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Chapel Hill wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of North Carolina snakes and
bats. We at Triangle Wildlife Removal are the best among Chapel Hill nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Chapel Hill bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Chapel Hill
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 919-636-4015 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Chapel Hill, or wildlife removal in Orange County, please give Triangle Wildlife Removal a call at 919-636-4015, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.