Chapel Hill Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Orange County, NC
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 919-942-7387
Contact - 919-816-2432
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Chapel Hill in North Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Chapel Hill snake removal. Our North Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-816-2432
There are many Chapel Hill pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Chapel Hill exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Chapel Hill wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Chapel Hill
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
North Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Chapel Hill raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Chapel Hill trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Chapel Hill bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Chapel Hill
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Chapel Hill pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer North Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 919-816-2432 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Orange County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Orange County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Orange County Animal Services, NC:
Chapel Hill Wildlife Tip:
What kind of damage can a woodpeckers cause
Though the woodpeckers are beautiful birds and save trees from insects that consume them, they can be major causes of damages in houses. I have discussed some of the damages that can result from actions of a woodpecker.
Activities of a woodpecker that leads to damages
The main reason why a woodpecker invaded your house is not to cause damages to your house. Damages are because of the woodpeckers activities. Some of these activities include:
• Search of food – as the woodpecker search for insects on your wall, they end up causing damages like drilling of numerous holes on wood.
• Search of breeding grounds – this mostly happens between January and July. This is the breeding period for woodpeckers. The bird will drill so many deep holes on the softer parts of the wood in search of good breeding grounds.
• Building its nest – woodpeckers build their nests in cavities of woods and trees. In the process of searching for a good place for nesting, the woodpecker will end up causing too many damages on your house.
Damages caused by woodpeckers
Various damages result from the above activities of a woodpecker. Some of them include:
• Noise damages – as the woodpecker bangs the wall in search of food, nesting place or breeding grounds, it causes too much noise that is so destructive to people living in that house.
• Drilling holes on walls – this is a major damage caused by woodpeckers. It ends up drilling too many holes on the wall that makes the wall too ugly and live you with the huge costs of replacing the wall.
• They attract snakes and birds – the woodpecker are food for snakes and birds of prey. Their presence in your homestead attracts them too. The two can be a source of danger to your family or even your pets. They also increase costs of their removal.
• They can be sources of diseases to humans – just like any other wild animal; woodpecker can be a vector of diseases to not only your family members but also your pets.
• Leave stains on walls – their droppings and leftovers leave behind ugly stains on the wall. These stains are sometimes hard to clean and hence makes one suffer the costs of repainting the wall.
Woodpeckers can be cause major damages to your beautiful house and put your household members and pests at a risk of acquiring diseases.
Chapel Hill, NC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Chapel Hill raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Chapel Hill, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-816-2432, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.