Triangle Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Wake Forest in North Carolina. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 919-636-4015
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Wake Forest pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Wake Forest exterminator of wildlife. At Triangle Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Wake Forest trappers at Triangle Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Wake Forest
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Wake County Animal Services: (919) 212-7387
North Carolina Wildlife Commission: 919-707-0040
Wake Forest Police Department: 919-554-6150
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
North Carolina is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Wake Forest wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Wake Forest animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Wake County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Wake County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Wake County Animal Services: (919) 212-7387
Wake Forest Wildlife Tip:
What materials can rodents chew through?
The presence of rodents is identified due to presence of chewed materials in the house. They cause too much damage on property, which is the main reason why you should evict them from your house as soon as you learn of their presence in your house.
Why rodents chew through materials
Rodents chew through materials for different reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- Looking for building materials
- Creating breeding areas in different parts of the house
- Trying to access food
- To keep their teeth in check
- Looking for a way out of your house if stuck among other reasons
Materials through which rodents chew
Here are some of the items that you will find chewed in your house in case you fail to evict rodents early enough.
- The insulation - rats and other rodents chew the insulation in search of building materials. Others make holes on them to create their breeding grounds. Others chew it while trying to hide seed and other materials for future use especially during winter. The magnitude of their chewing depends on the number of rodents leaving in your house and the period that they have lived under your shelter. Presence of a chewed insulation is always a sure presence of rodents in your house.
- Wires and pipes - this is another sure sign of presence of rodents in your house. They chew through electric wires, TV wires and water pipes running through your house. The teeth of rodents grow throughout the year. This is the main reason why they chew through these wires and pipes in order to trim them. They find the electric currents in the wires suitable for trimming their teeth.
- Walls - when stuck rodents chew through walls to find their way out. They also chew walls of cabinets and cupboards in attempt to reach food and drinks stored in there.
- Clothes - rats chew on clothes in search of building materials. They also enjoy chewing so as to prevent overgrowth of their teeth as they keep growing each year.
- Food containers - rats and other rodents chew can and containers that store food in your house. Apart from the attempt to keep their teeth in check, they chew through them in order to get access of the food stored in there. Humans should not consume food or drinks in such containers as they could be contaminated.
As we have seen, rodents can cause so much damage to your property. Therefore, you should keep inspecting your house for their presence and getting rid of them as soon as they invade your house in order to escape the cost of repairing or replacing these materials.
Wake Forest, NC Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Wake Forest wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of North Carolina snakes and
bats. We at Triangle Wildlife Removal are the best among Wake Forest nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Wake Forest bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Wake Forest
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 919-636-4015 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Wake Forest, or wildlife removal in Wake County, please give Triangle Wildlife Removal a call at 919-636-4015, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.