Wake Forest Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Wake County, NC
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (919) 212-7387
Contact - 919-816-2432
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Wake Forest in North Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Wake Forest snake removal. Our North Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-816-2432
There are many Wake Forest pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Wake Forest exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Wake Forest wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Wake Forest
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
North Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Wake Forest raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Wake Forest trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Wake Forest bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Wake Forest
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Wake Forest pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer North Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 919-816-2432 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Wake County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Wake County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Wake County Animal Services, NC:
Wake Forest Wildlife Tip:
What materials can rodents chew through?
The presence of rodents is identified due to presence of chewed materials in the house. They cause too much damage on property, which is the main reason why you should evict them from your house as soon as you learn of their presence in your house.
Why rodents chew through materials
Rodents chew through materials for different reasons. Some of these reasons include:
• Looking for building materials
• Creating breeding areas in different parts of the house
• Trying to access food
• To keep their teeth in check
• Looking for a way out of your house if stuck among other reasons
Materials through which rodents chew
Here are some of the items that you will find chewed in your house in case you fail to evict rodents early enough.
• The insulation – rats and other rodents chew the insulation in search of building materials. Others make holes on them to create their breeding grounds. Others chew it while trying to hide seed and other materials for future use especially during winter. The magnitude of their chewing depends on the number of rodents leaving in your house and the period that they have lived under your shelter. Presence of a chewed insulation is always a sure presence of rodents in your house.
• Wires and pipes – this is another sure sign of presence of rodents in your house. They chew through electric wires, TV wires and water pipes running through your house. The teeth of rodents grow throughout the year. This is the main reason why they chew through these wires and pipes in order to trim them. They find the electric currents in the wires suitable for trimming their teeth.
• Walls – when stuck rodents chew through walls to find their way out. They also chew walls of cabinets and cupboards in attempt to reach food and drinks stored in there.
• Clothes – rats chew on clothes in search of building materials. They also enjoy chewing so as to prevent overgrowth of their teeth as they keep growing each year.
• Food containers – rats and other rodents chew can and containers that store food in your house. Apart from the attempt to keep their teeth in check, they chew through them in order to get access of the food stored in there. Humans should not consume food or drinks in such containers as they could be contaminated.
As we have seen, rodents can cause so much damage to your property. Therefore, you should keep inspecting your house for their presence and getting rid of them as soon as they invade your house in order to escape the cost of repairing or replacing these materials.
Wake Forest, NC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Wake Forest raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Wake Forest, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 919-816-2432, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.