Carson City Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Ormsby County, NV
Professional Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (775) 887-2171
Contact - 775-376-9585
Professional Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Carson City in Nevada. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Carson City snake removal. Our Nevada wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Professional Wildlife Removal a call at 775-376-9585
There are many Carson City pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Professional Wildlife Removal differs from the average Carson City exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Carson City wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Carson City
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Nevada state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Carson City raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Professional Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Carson City trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Carson City bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Carson City
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Carson City pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Nevada dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 775-376-9585 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Professional Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Ormsby County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Ormsby County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Ormsby County Animal Services, NV:
Carson City Wildlife Tip:
Will a pest control company remove a skunk?
After suffering too much loss due to skunk activities, you might be looking for someone to help you. And the question arises; will the pest control company help you? Unfortunately, they cannot. They deal with insects such as flies, ants and the like.
The pest control company
This company has been there since ages ago. Most people do not understand what they do. In fact, the company receives calls from desperate people to help them remove wild animals. Let me break down exactly what they do.
• They exclusively deal with insects – they might not help you remove the skunk but they can help you remove the flies and ticks left behind by the skunks.
• They prevent insect infestation – removing insects is what they do. However, they can prevent their initial infestation too. This will be much easier than removing them.
• They control the population of insects – the pest control company controls the population of insects. They may decide to do away with the population or just reduce it to some percentage.
Whom do you turn to?
The pest control company is a good company. However, it cannot offer you the help that you need with that nuisance skunk living in your homestead. Whom do you turn to then?
• Visit the wildlife control company they are always at your service. They will not only remove the skunk from your home but also clean the den for you. They know exactly where to relocate it to and how to keep it out of your homestead for good.
• Private professional – talk to people in your neighborhood; if you have a skunk in your homestead, chance of them having suffered the same are high. They will recommend you to a private expert who will help you with the skunk problem.
• Do it on your own – better still, you can decide to do it on your own. Learn of the skunk. If it is there for maternal purposes, give it time, it will leave on its own. If you cannot accommodate it, you may use any of this methods:
1. Use of life traps – trap the skunk and relocate it to about 15km away from your home.
2. Use of repellents – the fox urine repellent works best
3. Use motion detectors – the detector will always sprinkle water on the skunk as soon as it approaches your home. This will scare the skunk for good.
There is always someone or some department ready to serve you. Pest Control Company will help you with the flies and ticks left behind but not with the skunk.
Carson City, NV Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Carson City raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Carson City, please give Professional Wildlife Removal a call at 775-376-9585, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.