Sparks Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Washoe County, NV
Professional Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (775) 353-8900
Contact - 775-473-6603
Professional Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Sparks in Nevada. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Sparks snake removal. Our Nevada wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Professional Wildlife Removal a call at 775-473-6603
There are many Sparks pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Professional Wildlife Removal differs from the average Sparks exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Sparks wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Sparks
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Nevada state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Sparks raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Professional Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Sparks trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Sparks bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Sparks
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Sparks pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Nevada dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 775-473-6603 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Professional Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Washoe County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Washoe County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Washoe County Animal Services, NV:
Sparks Wildlife Tip:
Should I hire a pro or remove the skunks by myself?
Skunks can be real nuisances. However, I would advise you to hire a professional to remove it for you instead. Nevertheless, most of us will still prefer doing it by ourselves. It is good provided that you do not end up hurting yourself or the poor animal.
Why hire a pro
Having said that let me support my opinion by giving you some advantages of hiring a pro.
• Saves on time and money - pros have done this for quite a long time. They know just what they need and exactly where to find the skunks. They know exactly what tools to use. This reduces the time that you would have used to figure out all this.
• Prevents cases of poisoning the wrong animals - pros are well rounded with information about removing skunks. They know just what method to use. They always go for safe methods. However, if they pick poisoning as an option, they know just where to place it away from pets or other farm animals.
• They offer permanent solutions to skunk problems - a pro will not only remove the skunk from your homestead but also clean its previous den and find out ways of keeping out of your garden for good. He knows the common entry holes of skunks and he will help you sealing them all.
• They know how to relocate the animal - the pro is well informed of just where to take the skunk as soon as he traps it. The distance that he picks will never allow the skunk to find its way back to your yard again.
Tips on how to do it alone
Well, you might still find it better to do it on your own for various reasons. The following tips will see you there:
• Let the skunk raise its pups - it will leave on its own as soon as the pups grow old enough. Do this only if the skunk poses no threat to you or your family.
• Always use safe methods - do not poison the skunks or use lethal traps. You might end up harming your pets or farm animals instead.
• Clean the den as soon as you evict the skunk - remove the droppings and leftovers. Always remember to wear protective clothes when doing this.
• Seal all possible entry holes of skunks - fence your homestead. Implant the fence deep into the ground and let it be high enough.
If you pick doing it by yourself as an option, seek professional advice then. Follow the instructions to the letter. We are dealing with life here; we do not want to lose any.
Sparks, NV Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Sparks raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Sparks, please give Professional Wildlife Removal a call at 775-473-6603, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.