Professional Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Sparks in Nevada. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 775-473-6603
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Sparks pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Sparks exterminator of wildlife. At Professional Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Sparks trappers at Professional Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Sparks
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Washoe County Animal Services: (775) 353-8900
Nevada Wildlife Commission: 702-486-5127
Sparks Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Nevada is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Sparks wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Sparks animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Washoe County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Washoe County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Washoe County Animal Services: (775) 353-8900
Sparks Wildlife Tip:
Should I hire a pro or remove the skunks by myself?
Skunks can be real nuisances. However, I would advise you to hire a professional to remove it for you instead. Nevertheless, most of us will still prefer doing it by ourselves. It is good provided that you do not end up hurting yourself or the poor animal.
Why hire a pro
Having said that let me support my opinion by giving you some advantages of hiring a pro.
- Saves on time and money - pros have done this for quite a long time. They know just what they need and exactly where to find the skunks. They know exactly what tools to use. This reduces the time that you would have used to figure out all this.
- Prevents cases of poisoning the wrong animals - pros are well rounded with information about removing skunks. They know just what method to use. They always go for safe methods. However, if they pick poisoning as an option, they know just where to place it away from pets or other farm animals.
- They offer permanent solutions to skunk problems - a pro will not only remove the skunk from your homestead but also clean its previous den and find out ways of keeping out of your garden for good. He knows the common entry holes of skunks and he will help you sealing them all.
- They know how to relocate the animal - the pro is well informed of just where to take the skunk as soon as he traps it. The distance that he picks will never allow the skunk to find its way back to your yard again.
Tips on how to do it alone
Well, you might still find it better to do it on your own for various reasons. The following tips will see you there:
- Let the skunk raise its pups - it will leave on its own as soon as the pups grow old enough. Do this only if the skunk poses no threat to you or your family.
- Always use safe methods - do not poison the skunks or use lethal traps. You might end up harming your pets or farm animals instead.
- Clean the den as soon as you evict the skunk - remove the droppings and leftovers. Always remember to wear protective clothes when doing this.
- Seal all possible entry holes of skunks - fence your homestead. Implant the fence deep into the ground and let it be high enough.
If you pick doing it by yourself as an option, seek professional advice then. Follow the instructions to the letter. We are dealing with life here; we do not want to lose any.
Sparks, NV Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Sparks wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Nevada snakes and
bats. We at Professional Wildlife Removal are the best among Sparks nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Sparks bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Sparks
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 775-473-6603 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Sparks, or wildlife removal in Washoe County, please give Professional Wildlife Removal a call at 775-473-6603, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.