Varment Guard Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Beavercreek in Ohio. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 937-550-1449
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2022. There are many Beavercreek pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Beavercreek exterminator of wildlife. At Varment Guard Wildlife Services, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Beavercreek trappers at Varment Guard Wildlife Services a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Beavercreek
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Greene County Animal Services: (937) 562-7400
Ohio Wildlife Commission: 800-945-3543
Beavercreek Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Ohio is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Beavercreek wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Beavercreek animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Greene County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Greene County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Greene County Animal Services: (937) 562-7400
Beavercreek Wildlife Tip:
Canada Goose Repellents
The Canada geese can be a real nuisance when given the chance. They flock in large numbers and therefore can potentially cause massive destruction in case they decide to make a pit stop on your land as they migrate. The destruction could be in many forms, the main ones being:
- Their unhygienic droppings which could cause humans health problems, because unusually big car wash bills and even make some places hazardous due to the slippery nature of the droppings.
- Noise pollution.
- That they can attack and cause injury to humans since they are very aggressive.
For these and many other reasons, it goes without saying that you will definitely need to up your game and make moves to ensure these birds do not last a minute on your land. Use of repellents is a very effective approach here. It is in fact better than most of the other methods like the lethal ones which I highly discourage. Some of the repellents include;
- Predator decoys- these work to repel the birds by appealing to the fear for their lives and thus scare them away. This is very effective, but sometimes the birds could get used to the decoys and know they are not a threat.
- Noise- the birds do not like sudden loud noises and therefore, devices like radios, propane exploders and air horns can really deter the birds.
- Sprays- sprays containing methyl anthranilate or anthraquinone are very effective in repelling the geese. The taste of the chemicals is very displeasing to the Canada goose and therefore they fly off and go looking for more hospitable places to colonize and grow their young. The good thing about this repellent is that it doesn't wash off with rain and also doesn't harm plants.
- Scarecrows- advanced scarecrows like Bird B Gone's scarecrow are equipped with motion sensors. The scarecrow blasts at the birds with water when it detects them via the motion sensors. The water is harmless but very irritating to the birds and this 'educates' them to keep off in the long run. This eventually works as a perfect repellent to the birds.
Beavercreek, OH Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Beavercreek wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Ohio snakes and
bats. We at Varment Guard Wildlife Services are the best among Beavercreek nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Beavercreek bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Beavercreek
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 937-550-1449 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Beavercreek, or wildlife removal in Greene County, please give Varment Guard Wildlife Services a call at 937-550-1449, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.