Sandusky Animal Control & Pest Wildlife Removal
In Erie County, OH
Wildlife & Environmental Solutions
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (419) 627-5887?
Contact - 440-527-6300
We provide a wide range of services: Raccoon Damage, Bat Exclusion & Guano Removal, Sanitization & Restoration of Affective Areas, We can provide new insulation, if needed, Chimney Screens & Deck Screening, Skunk Odors and Dead Animal Removal, Trapping & Humane Removal of Wildlife. Wildlife & Environmental Solutions has been providing professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the East and Northeastern Ohio area since 1998. We are not merely trappers, but a full-service licensed and insured nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions to ANY and ALL of your wildlife concerns. We are capable of handling any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels or raccoons in the attic, bat removal and control, trapping, screening of chimneys or decks, to complete sanitization and restoration of the area affected. Wildlife & Environmental Solutions professionals will provide the complete solution for your problem. If you need to rid your residence of those "pesky critters" with the care and the expertise required, call: Wildlife & Environmental Solutions!
Wildlife & Environmental Solutions provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Sandusky in Ohio. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Sandusky snake removal. Our Ohio wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Wildlife & Environmental Solutions a call at 440-527-6300
There are many Sandusky pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Wildlife & Environmental Solutions differs from the average Sandusky exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Sandusky wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Sandusky
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Ohio state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Sandusky raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Wildlife & Environmental Solutions, have and will offer, the best wildlife solutions in Northeast Ohio. It would be our pleasure to make available a service for your wildlife control needs. Our professional knowledge of wildlife and birds can solve all of your "critter" capture, removal, and/or control needs. Please give us a call for more information at: 440-499-5355 Providing Service for the Northeastern Ohio Area. Some of our counties include: Carroll, Columbiana, Erie, Holmes, Mahoning, Medina, Ottawa, Portage, Stark, Tuscarawas, Wayne, plus other Northeastern Ohio Counties not listed.
We at Wildlife & Environmental Solutions believe we are the best Sandusky trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Sandusky bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Sandusky
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Sandusky pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Ohio dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 440-527-6300 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Wildlife & Environmental Solutions run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Erie County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Erie County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Erie County Animal Services, OH:
Sandusky Wildlife Tip:
How to kill a rat in a tight space -You may not be able to kill a rat in a tight space. There are certain circumstances within a home that do indicate the use of means other than lethal trapping. While this is not the ideal when it comes to a pest animal like the rat, sometimes you need to do what is best for the home. Tight spaces include areas inside the roof, in exterior walls, and between the walls and ceiling. Sometimes you just can't get to the rats. This is a good and a bad thing. The good part is that the animals are not yet into the areas of the home where wires and important materials are kept. The bad news is that the rodents will be difficult to get out. Depending on where the tight space is on the home, you may want to call in the professionals. Areas like the roof can be tricky to trap and require the setup of a one way door trap. If you are not familiar with this type of technique, do no clamber onto your roof and make an attempt. There is a chance that rats in a tight space have a larger area where they spend time. Make sure you look for signs of activity in the attic or crawlspaces of the home. If the rats have been in those areas, they are where you should try to set out lethal traps.
Sandusky, OH Animal News Clip:
How to prevent stray cats - We love cats but if it not ours or unknown, they can become a bother. A good cat is the one that is well taken care of. It has good manners and will not stray in to the neighbor's yard. Unfortunately, in the upcountry areas, cats live outside homes. They reproduce without control. Hunting grounds become open and such cats will go to people's home. It is very disturbing as these cats are very unfriendly. They do not know where to go and what to avoid. They are wild and can spread diseases. More so, they can attack our pets such as chicken or mice. In some regions the government is very strict. One has to report about the stray cats so that they are picked by the local government animal section. Here are some ideas that one can use to keep stray cats:
1. For one, you should make an effort to identify every cat that comes to your compound. If you discover that it does not have an owner, you can go ahead and call the animal section. You should understand that such cats are not for the community. There are people who encourage the cats to come to their home unaware of the dangers that come with this. You should not approach the cat directly or make any friendly moves. It will assume friendship. You should not be aggressive either. Some of these cats can infect you with a disease if they scratch you. You can take the cat to a vet who can then guide you on how to send to the animalsí shelters that will take care of it. For a single cat that might have been bothersome, you can domesticate it. After a health evaluation, the cat will be immunized accordingly and you can live with it. This way, you will save yourself from having unwanted cat visiting you all the time.
2. If you really want the cats to go away, this is possible. When the cats are too many, you cannot take them in if you want to prevent them from coming to your house or the backyard. If you want them to get the message, resist the urge to feed them. You should not leave stuff they can eat outside. They contaminate foods without your knowledge. You can talk to your neighbours. Even water sources should be covered. Normally, these cats come in search of foods and water.
3. You should fence your home. If you have done it already, then check out for any broken parts and seal them. You should also look out for places where they could be sheltering. These include the decks, unlocked garage or even under the barn. You should get rid of any rugs lying around your home. This will make them feel unwanted and they will go away.
4. You can place traps around your compound. This will help to capture the cats and forward them to the animal center. One should be careful with the trapped cats. They can be very wild when confined. When you notice that a cat has been caught in the trap, you should call the animal center immediately.
5. You can use pepper on the areas that they mostly visit say the porch. They hate pepper as it makes their grooming hard. They will avoid areas where they suppose has pepper. You can also get a pet like a large dog. Naturally cats are afraid of dogs. In a home where there is a dog, cats will not visit at all. The dog should be taken care of in case it fights with the cats.
If you need Sandusky raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Sandusky, please give Wildlife & Environmental Solutions a call at 440-527-6300, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.