Ardmore Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Carter County, OK
Trutech Wildlife Services
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (580) 223-7070
Contact - 580-956-8625
Trutech Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Ardmore in Oklahoma. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Ardmore snake removal. Our Oklahoma wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 580-956-8625
There are many Ardmore pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Trutech Wildlife Services differs from the average Ardmore exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Ardmore wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Ardmore
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Oklahoma state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Ardmore raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Trutech Wildlife Services believe we are the best Ardmore trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Ardmore bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Ardmore
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Ardmore pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Oklahoma dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 580-956-8625 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Trutech Wildlife Services run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Carter County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Carter County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Carter County Animal Services, OK:
Ardmore Wildlife Tip:
How to Get Rid of Ground Moles with Dawn Soap
Moles can become a huge problem if you are not paying attention. These animals though little, have the capacity to dig through the ground and create hundreds of feet deep and long tunnels underneath. Ground moles will move into your lawn or yard and make it their home and before you even know it, soon it will be riddled with holes. It is harmful for the strength and quality of the ground as well as dangerous as you, and especially children, might hurt themselves while walking. Therefore, removing ground mole is urgent. At the same time, the removal is not as easy as other animals, as they live underground and are not easy to spot. Moreover, it is important to note that there is another way to get rid of moles which would not actually harm their lives- the use of dawn soap.
1. Dawn soap is a mixture that can be easily prepared at home and will be very effective on ground moles. All you need is castor oil and a little dishwashing liquid. Take 4 ounces of castor oil and mix with 1 tbsp. of the dishwashing liquid and pour into a garden sprayer. Some water needs to be added to the mixture to fill the sprayer to the top. Shake the mixture very well to let the ingredients blend well.
2. Use the sprayer evenly on the ground. If the area needed to cover is huge, it is better to divide it up into smaller sections. Prepare as many bottles as necessary in order to finish a thorough coating. Absolutely no portion of the ground should be left out.
3. If there are some visible holes already made by the moles, fill them with dirt. Soak the dirt in the mixture as well. However, if you have a pet that digs up earth and then eats it, be careful to use it.
4. Keep the ground well coated for about a week and check after a week. If there are any new holes, immediately fill them up the same way. Even if there are not, repeat the process of soaking the ground evenly with the dawn soap. Most of the moles should be gone after the first spray, but doing it again after a week would be better to be sure of their disappearance from your lawn.
5. If it is needed again, repeat the same process. It is better to spray the dawn soap early in every spring so that moles are repelled and stay away from your yard.
Repeating the process in intervals will keep traces of the dawn soap mixture in the ground and therefore moles will be less likely to ever feel welcome in your yard. This method is also low-cost, readily doable at home and efficient. Therefore, no need to worry anymore! Walk, play, roam about your beautiful yard freely; fill it with greenery, without having to worry about ground moles again.
Ardmore, OK Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Ardmore raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Ardmore, please give Trutech Wildlife Services a call at 580-956-8625, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.