Wildlife X Team provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Ardmore in Oklahoma. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 580-319-4590
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Ardmore pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Ardmore exterminator of wildlife. At Wildlife X Team, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Ardmore trappers at Wildlife X Team a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Ardmore
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Carter County Animal Services: (580) 223-7070
Oklahoma Wildlife Commission: 405-521-3851
Ardmore Police Department: 580-223-1212
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Oklahoma is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Ardmore wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Ardmore animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Carter County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Carter County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Carter County Animal Services: (580) 223-7070
Ardmore Wildlife Tip:
How to Get Rid of Ground Moles with Dawn Soap
Moles can become a huge problem if you are not paying attention. These animals though little, have the capacity to dig through the ground and create hundreds of feet deep and long tunnels underneath. Ground moles will move into your lawn or yard and make it their home and before you even know it, soon it will be riddled with holes. It is harmful for the strength and quality of the ground as well as dangerous as you, and especially children, might hurt themselves while walking. Therefore, removing ground mole is urgent. At the same time, the removal is not as easy as other animals, as they live underground and are not easy to spot. Moreover, it is important to note that there is another way to get rid of moles which would not actually harm their lives- the use of dawn soap.
1. Dawn soap is a mixture that can be easily prepared at home and will be very effective on ground moles. All you need is castor oil and a little dishwashing liquid. Take 4 ounces of castor oil and mix with 1 tbsp. of the dishwashing liquid and pour into a garden sprayer. Some water needs to be added to the mixture to fill the sprayer to the top. Shake the mixture very well to let the ingredients blend well.
2. Use the sprayer evenly on the ground. If the area needed to cover is huge, it is better to divide it up into smaller sections. Prepare as many bottles as necessary in order to finish a thorough coating. Absolutely no portion of the ground should be left out.
3. If there are some visible holes already made by the moles, fill them with dirt. Soak the dirt in the mixture as well. However, if you have a pet that digs up earth and then eats it, be careful to use it.
4. Keep the ground well coated for about a week and check after a week. If there are any new holes, immediately fill them up the same way. Even if there are not, repeat the process of soaking the ground evenly with the dawn soap. Most of the moles should be gone after the first spray, but doing it again after a week would be better to be sure of their disappearance from your lawn.
5. If it is needed again, repeat the same process. It is better to spray the dawn soap early in every spring so that moles are repelled and stay away from your yard.
Repeating the process in intervals will keep traces of the dawn soap mixture in the ground and therefore moles will be less likely to ever feel welcome in your yard. This method is also low-cost, readily doable at home and efficient. Therefore, no need to worry anymore! Walk, play, roam about your beautiful yard freely; fill it with greenery, without having to worry about ground moles again.
Ardmore, OK Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Ardmore wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Oklahoma snakes and
bats. We at Wildlife X Team are the best among Ardmore nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Ardmore bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Ardmore
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 580-319-4590 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Ardmore, or wildlife removal in Carter County, please give Wildlife X Team a call at 580-319-4590, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.