Fort Mill Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In York County, SC
Terminix Service, Inc.
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (803) 628-3190
Contact - 803-832-2495
Terminix Service, Inc. provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Fort Mill in South Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Fort Mill snake removal. Our South Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Terminix Service, Inc. a call at 803-832-2495
There are many Fort Mill pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Terminix Service, Inc. differs from the average Fort Mill exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Fort Mill wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Fort Mill
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
South Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Fort Mill raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Terminix Service, Inc. believe we are the best Fort Mill trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Fort Mill bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Fort Mill
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Fort Mill pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer South Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 803-832-2495 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Terminix Service, Inc. run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local York County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in York County that provides assistance with wild animals.
York County Animal Services, SC:
Fort Mill Wildlife Tip:
How to use one-way exclusion funnels to remove armadillo without trapping them
A one-way exclusion funnel is a trap that is designed in such a way that it allows easy exit out of the funnel but restricts the same animal from entering the den through the same opening. This trap is so effective in getting rid of armadillos that may have invaded one's premises. Due to this effectiveness, these exclusion funnels are commonly used across the world in areas prone to armadillo invasion. The main reason why one may opt to use this method is when one does not want to harm or kill the armadillos.
Characteristics of a one-way exclusion funnel
Below are some of the characteristics of this trap funnel;
1. This trap usually has a single opening to allow exit only. The single opening allows the armadillos to exit from the den with ease but if the same armadillo tries to enter again, the opening becomes smaller hence discouraging entry.
2. It is usually made of steal and hence this ensures that they last for long hence offering long term service.
How to use the one-way exclusion funnel
Below is a very basic procedure of how one would use the one-way exclusion funnel to get rid of any armadillos;
1. The first thing one should do is to do a thorough inspection of the areas in order to identify holes used by the armadillos to enter and exit the yard.
2. Armadillos are known to be perfect drillers and hence one may find more than one hole around the yard. Sealing off all these holes would be the best thing to do as it reduces chances of the armadillos getting back into the yard.
3. Ensure that all the seals are made of steel in order to prevent armadillos from digging back into the yard.
4. The one-way exclusion funnels are usually designed in such a way that one side is slimmer compared to the other. For this reason, as the armadillo forces its way through the funnel, it becomes so hard to pull backwards and the only option remaining is to push its way through. After exit, the same armadillo is not able to go through the same funnel again.
5. As the armadillos force their way through the funnels, one should not interrupt or try to trap them to avoid harming or injuring them.
The use one-way exclusion funnels is so effective in getting rid of armadillos without having to trap them. It is hence advisable to use it because of its human nature towards the armadillos.
Fort Mill, SC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Fort Mill raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Fort Mill, please give Terminix Service, Inc. a call at 803-832-2495, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.