Gaffney Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Cherokee County, SC
Palmetto Wildlife Extractors
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (864) 487-8529
Contact - 864-719-4188
We offer a permanent solution with a 5-year warranty.
Palmetto Wildlife Extractors provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Gaffney in South Carolina. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Gaffney snake removal. Our South Carolina wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Palmetto Wildlife Extractors a call at 864-719-4188
There are many Gaffney pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Palmetto Wildlife Extractors differs from the average Gaffney exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Gaffney wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Gaffney
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
South Carolina state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Gaffney raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Palmetto Wildlife Extractors believe we are the best Gaffney trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Gaffney bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Gaffney
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Gaffney pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer South Carolina dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 864-719-4188 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Palmetto Wildlife Extractors run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Cherokee County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Cherokee County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Cherokee County Animal Services, SC:
Gaffney Wildlife Tip:
How to kill chipmunks
In their habitats, chipmunks are cute playful creatures, some even see them as cuddly. However, they become real menaces when they venture into the urban areas. Although they are best suited to wooden areas, they have learned to adjust to the urban areas just fine. It is problematic when a chipmunk finds its way into the attic or roof of a building. Other than the noise they make, they can cause real damage and this intrusion is one of the reasons people want to kill these creatures. The killing of chipmunks should be a last resort if an option at all. Below are some of the means to kill them.
• Use lethal traps: There are many different types of lethal traps to choose from, even the traditional snap trap does the job just fine.
• Filling a barrel with water: This is another lethal method to apply. Place a barrel of water in spots where the chipmunk frequents. Litter the top of the water with seeds and other plants chipmunks are drawn to. This would lure the unsuspecting chipmunk in. When it falls into the water, it would drown because it has no means of getting out. One should be careful though, asides the fact that this process would be painful and cause a slow death for the chipmunk, other animals including pets could fall prey to it too. So it is best to apply utmost caution.
• Using a glue board: Placing a glue board in the attic where a chipmunk frequents and littering it with seeds is sure to attract the pest. The glue board would hold it in place, trying to escape it would only cause the pest more damage. Before this one this us applied, the individual should check if it is legally permitted as indeed some places have laws that forbid this type of animal capture.
• Shooting the chipmunk: This would be a herculean task to accomplish. This is because chipmunks are small and they hardly ever stay still. Unless the individual is a good shooter, killing a chipmunk with a bullet will not work.
• Using poison: This method is often times not advisable. Not all poison work on chipmunks but the ones that do still exist. When w chipmunk ingests poison, it does not die immediately. The poison slowly weakens its organs and it may crawl up to a space where it would later die. The decomposed body and the smell it would emit is a health hazard to the occupants of that building. Also, it would attract other animals to come feed off it and given that the poison would still be in to body of the chipmunk, it is a risk to other animals as well.
Gaffney, SC Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Gaffney raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Gaffney, please give Palmetto Wildlife Extractors a call at 864-719-4188, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.