TruTech Wildlife Service provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Gaffney in South Carolina. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 864-642-0295
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2023. There are many Gaffney pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Gaffney exterminator of wildlife. At TruTech Wildlife Service, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Gaffney trappers at TruTech Wildlife Service a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Gaffney
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Cherokee County Animal Services: (864) 487-8529
South Carolina Wildlife Commission: 803-734-3886
Gaffney Police Department: 864-489-8115
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
South Carolina is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Gaffney wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Gaffney animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Cherokee County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Cherokee County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Cherokee County Animal Services: (864) 487-8529
Gaffney Wildlife Tip:
How to kill chipmunks
In their habitats, chipmunks are cute playful creatures, some even see them as cuddly. However, they become real menaces when they venture into the urban areas. Although they are best suited to wooden areas, they have learned to adjust to the urban areas just fine. It is problematic when a chipmunk finds its way into the attic or roof of a building. Other than the noise they make, they can cause real damage and this intrusion is one of the reasons people want to kill these creatures. The killing of chipmunks should be a last resort if an option at all. Below are some of the means to kill them.
- Use lethal traps: There are many different types of lethal traps to choose from, even the traditional snap trap does the job just fine.
- Filling a barrel with water: This is another lethal method to apply. Place a barrel of water in spots where the chipmunk frequents. Litter the top of the water with seeds and other plants chipmunks are drawn to. This would lure the unsuspecting chipmunk in. When it falls into the water, it would drown because it has no means of getting out. One should be careful though, asides the fact that this process would be painful and cause a slow death for the chipmunk, other animals including pets could fall prey to it too. So it is best to apply utmost caution.
- Using a glue board: Placing a glue board in the attic where a chipmunk frequents and littering it with seeds is sure to attract the pest. The glue board would hold it in place, trying to escape it would only cause the pest more damage. Before this one this us applied, the individual should check if it is legally permitted as indeed some places have laws that forbid this type of animal capture.
- Shooting the chipmunk: This would be a herculean task to accomplish. This is because chipmunks are small and they hardly ever stay still. Unless the individual is a good shooter, killing a chipmunk with a bullet will not work.
- Using poison: This method is often times not advisable. Not all poison work on chipmunks but the ones that do still exist. When w chipmunk ingests poison, it does not die immediately. The poison slowly weakens its organs and it may crawl up to a space where it would later die. The decomposed body and the smell it would emit is a health hazard to the occupants of that building. Also, it would attract other animals to come feed off it and given that the poison would still be in to body of the chipmunk, it is a risk to other animals as well.
Gaffney, SC Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Gaffney wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of South Carolina snakes and
bats. We at TruTech Wildlife Service are the best among Gaffney nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Gaffney bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Gaffney
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 864-642-0295 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Gaffney, or wildlife removal in Cherokee County, please give TruTech Wildlife Service a call at 864-642-0295, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.