ACS Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Reston in Virginia. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 703-881-3164
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Reston pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Reston exterminator of wildlife. At ACS Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Reston trappers at ACS Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Reston
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Fairfax County Animal Services: 703-830-1100
Virginia Wildlife Commission: 804-367-1000
Reston Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Virginia is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Reston wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Reston animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Fairfax County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Fairfax County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Fairfax County Animal Services: 703-830-1100
Reston Wildlife Tip:
What are some of the symptoms of a sick pigeon?
Pigeons, like any other bird can become ill. It is not always easy to determine whether or not a pigeon is sick, as you do not always know how it behaves when it is not ill. If you have a pet it is easy to distinguish when they are sick because it usually presents itself in a few different ways. They stop eating, they become lethargic, they lose weight etc. it is not as easy to determine whether the pigeon that is limping on your lawn has a broken foot, or whether it is a birth defect that it has been living with, quite comfortably, for years.
There are some things that you can be on the lookout for, whether you suspect that your pet pigeon might be ill or whether you have a feral pigeon in your yard that looks slightly under the weather.
1. One of the most obvious symptoms of a sick bird is dizziness, the pigeon will sit still and try not to move at all, it will not fly and if it does get up to move it will be unstable on its feet.
2. If your pigeon falls around when it tries to walk it could also be a sign of body weakness, this usually means that the disease has progresses quite far. It could also start twisting its neck and head.
3. If your pigeon is drinking an excessive amount of water it might have Coccidiosis.
4. Drooped wings in any bird is a clear sign that all is not well.
5. If it is your pet pigeon, you will immediately be able to see a change in the color of their droppings. Green, black or even bloody droppings is a sure sign of a sick bird. If you notice that there is some discoloration in the droppings in your yard, keep an eye on the pigeons to see whether you can identify the one that might be in distress. It is usually the one moving around a lot less than the others.
6. Another thing that can point towards health issues is a change in the appearance of your pigeon's feathers. It can become dull, misshapen, matted, or even start falling out excessively. This is less easy to pick up in a wild pigeon. It may also start scratching the head and beak.
7. If you notice that you pet pigeon is not walking as easily as normal, there may be something wrong with its feet. This could be anything from abnormal nail growth to swollen joints. It could also indicate a broken foot.
8. If your pigeon is suddenly bumping into things, this may indicate that they are starting to go blind. They may also have swollen and wet eyes.
9. Just like any pet, you will notice if your pigeon changes its eating habits. It may start eating less, vomiting or secreting a discharge from the mouth, if this happens, take it to the vet.
Reston, VA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Reston wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Virginia snakes and
bats. We at ACS Wildlife Removal are the best among Reston nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Reston bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Reston
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 703-881-3164 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Reston, or wildlife removal in Fairfax County, please give ACS Wildlife Removal a call at 703-881-3164, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.