Reston Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In Fairfax County, VA
ACS Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: 703-830-1100
Contact - 703-881-3164
ACS Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Reston in Virginia. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Reston snake removal. Our Virginia wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give ACS Wildlife Removal a call at 703-881-3164
There are many Reston pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
ACS Wildlife Removal differs from the average Reston exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Reston wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Reston
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Virginia state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Reston raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at ACS Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Reston trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Reston bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Reston
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Reston pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Virginia dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 703-881-3164 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at ACS Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local Fairfax County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in Fairfax County that provides assistance with wild animals.
Fairfax County Animal Services, VA:
Reston Wildlife Tip:
What are some of the symptoms of a sick pigeon?
Pigeons, like any other bird can become ill. It is not always easy to determine whether or not a pigeon is sick, as you do not always know how it behaves when it is not ill. If you have a pet it is easy to distinguish when they are sick because it usually presents itself in a few different ways. They stop eating, they become lethargic, they lose weight etc. it is not as easy to determine whether the pigeon that is limping on your lawn has a broken foot, or whether it is a birth defect that it has been living with, quite comfortably, for years.
There are some things that you can be on the lookout for, whether you suspect that your pet pigeon might be ill or whether you have a feral pigeon in your yard that looks slightly under the weather.
1. One of the most obvious symptoms of a sick bird is dizziness, the pigeon will sit still and try not to move at all, it will not fly and if it does get up to move it will be unstable on its feet.
2. If your pigeon falls around when it tries to walk it could also be a sign of body weakness, this usually means that the disease has progresses quite far. It could also start twisting its neck and head.
3. If your pigeon is drinking an excessive amount of water it might have Coccidiosis.
4. Drooped wings in any bird is a clear sign that all is not well.
5. If it is your pet pigeon, you will immediately be able to see a change in the color of their droppings. Green, black or even bloody droppings is a sure sign of a sick bird. If you notice that there is some discoloration in the droppings in your yard, keep an eye on the pigeons to see whether you can identify the one that might be in distress. It is usually the one moving around a lot less than the others.
6. Another thing that can point towards health issues is a change in the appearance of your pigeon's feathers. It can become dull, misshapen, matted, or even start falling out excessively. This is less easy to pick up in a wild pigeon. It may also start scratching the head and beak.
7. If you notice that you pet pigeon is not walking as easily as normal, there may be something wrong with its feet. This could be anything from abnormal nail growth to swollen joints. It could also indicate a broken foot.
8. If your pigeon is suddenly bumping into things, this may indicate that they are starting to go blind. They may also have swollen and wet eyes.
9. Just like any pet, you will notice if your pigeon changes its eating habits. It may start eating less, vomiting or secreting a discharge from the mouth, if this happens, take it to the vet.
Reston, VA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Reston raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Reston, please give ACS Wildlife Removal a call at 703-881-3164, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.