Burien Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In King County, WA
US Wildlife Removal
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (206) 812-2737
Contact - 425-947-5348
US Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Burien in Washington. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Burien snake removal. Our Washington wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give US Wildlife Removal a call at 425-947-5348
There are many Burien pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
US Wildlife Removal differs from the average Burien exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Burien wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Burien
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Washington state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Burien raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at US Wildlife Removal believe we are the best Burien trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Burien bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Burien
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Burien pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Washington dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 425-947-5348 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at US Wildlife Removal run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local King County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in King County that provides assistance with wild animals.
King County Animal Services, WA:
Burien Wildlife Tip:
PLANTS THAT KEEP SNAKES AWAY
Snake prone area can rattle nerve of anyone and the snakes can pose danger which can make life unbearable. Presence of snakes is really scary as they can be poisonous and can also pose threat to children. Snakes actually don't damage the plantation rather they look for other pests such as slugs, mice, beetles and voles etc. which ultimately ruins your landscape. Snakes can use their fangs as a defence mechanism and thus if there are snakes in your lawn area then here are some of the plants that can actually help in keeping them away! The expert advice on how to get rid of snakes is in shortage and thus this post is to provide you some genuine insight on the same. Furthermore, these plants are common across certain continents and thus no matter you are based out of which region, you can plant them!
1. Marigold: The smell of marigold is irritating to the naval system of the snakes and thus they stay away from the compounds having this plant. Furthermore, the stem of this plant releases milky sap which creates itchiness in the body of the skin and corrodes it too! This milky sap can also cause blindness among snakes. Marigolds are perfect flowers for boundary area and planting them around the perimeter of your yard can be the best idea!
2. Lemon Grass: The smell of the lemon grass is not something which snakes like and this is the reason that they stay away from this plant. Although, lemon grass is the perfect flavour agent in soups and tea and thus you would be aiming two objectives with just one plant! The citrus smell of this plant is irritating for snakes. This plant requires very little care and the tips of the leaves of this plant turn brown in extreme heat which further keep snakes away.
3. Snake Plant: Whether it is true or not, but it is believed that since the leaves of this plant are somewhat in shape of snakes, they stay away from this plant. Its bitter taste and strong smell cause discomfort and disorientation among snakes and thus they stay away from the gardens.
4. Tulbaghia Violacea: This plant has characteristics like cactus family since it can tolerate prolonged droughts but has flowers also to increase the beauty of your garden. This plant has a medicinal value as it can act as a remedy against snake bites. The leaves and flowers of this plant irritate the snakes and thus act as a great repellent.
5. Serpentina: Known by the name of Sarpagandha and insanity herb, this plant is known for causing nerve interferences to the snakes. If the snakes touch this plant then they can be harmed and cause great pain which may even cause heart attack in them. With beautiful red buds, this plant will certainly increase botanical quotient of your garden.
The natural smell of plants act as snake repellent and this is the reason that you would notice many residential and commercial compounds commonly having the five plants listed above.
Burien, WA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Burien raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Burien, please give US Wildlife Removal a call at 425-947-5348, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.