Renton Wildlife Control & Pest Animal Removal
In King County, WA
Please, no calls about DOG or CAT problems. Call animal services: (425) 430-7550
Contact - 425-947-5348
Eastside Exterminators provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the
city of Renton in Washington. We can handle almost any type of wild animal problem, from squirrels in the attic of a home, to bat removal and
control, raccoon removal, or Renton snake removal. Our Washington wildlife management pros provide a complete solution - including
the repair of animal damage, and wildlife waste cleanup. If you need to get rid of your pest animals with care and expertise, give Eastside Exterminators a call at 425-947-5348
There are many Renton pest control companies, but most deal with extermination of insects. We deal strictly with wild animals, such as raccoon, skunk, opossum, and more.
Eastside Exterminators differs from the average Renton exterminator business because we are licensed and insured experts, and deal only with animals. We are not merely
trappers, but full-services nuisance wildlife control operators, offering advanced solutions.
Renton wildlife species include raccoons, opossums, squirrels, rats,
skunks several species of snakes and bats, and more. Many animals can cause
considerable damage to a house, not to mention contamination. We offer repairs of animal entry points and biohazard cleanup and we guarantee our work. Our Renton
rodent (rat and mouse) control is superior to other pest management companies. All of our wildlife trapping is done in a humane manner. Of course, we are properly
Washington state licensed. We are highly experienced in
Renton raccoon removal, squirrel removal, bat control, and more.
We at Eastside Exterminators believe we are the best Renton trappers of
wildlife, and would be happy to serve your Renton bat removal or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we trap them all. Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Renton
critter removal needs. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic. If you need Renton pigeon control, Canada geese or other bird removal, we can help. We are experts with
skunk problems, digging animals such as armadillos, & groundhogs, and we offer Washington dead animal removal. We trap mice and voles. We do home repairs, animal prevention,
and removal of critters from the attic, ceiling, basement, animal in the wall, and any part of a building. Give us a call at 425-947-5348 for a price quote and more information.
Remember, we at Eastside Exterminators run a wildlife removal company, and charge for our services. If you are searching for help with a dog or cat issue,
you need to call your local King County animal control or SPCA. They can assist you with problems such as a dangerous dog, stray cats, lost pets,
etc. There is no free service in King County that provides assistance with wild animals.
King County Animal Services, WA:
Renton Wildlife Tip:
How to get the raccoons out of the attic
Raccoons are very clever and so mischievous. Therefore before they leave your house, they will want to make sure that they explore every corner of your house and one of the best places to be is the attic.
Why the attic?
The attic form the best den for most of the animals and the raccoons happens to be one of the many beneficiaries.
• The attic has all the resources to make a good den.
• The attic has a lot of warmth for a cold season.
• The attic has the much needed security from the predators.
• The proximity to the food resources from the attic is not long.
• The attic forms a good breeding site for raccoons.
With all these advantages, the raccoons feel more obligated to use the attic much to their advantage.
Getting the raccoons out the attic
This should be a very easy process with no complications and when handled with care the results should be nice and very encouraging. Therefore, here is the procedure of getting the raccoons out of the attic;
• The first and the most important thing to do before getting them out your attic, check all around your house very carefully from very small holes to big dimes. Inspect carefully otherwise you might find yourself revolving around the same point.
• Seal every hole or dime you get in or out of your house. This makes you certain that once the animals are out of your house, they will never come back or they will not get a chance of accessing your house again. Therefore, sealing is very important and very fundamental if you are serious about this issue of getting the raccoons out.
• After all this is done, now you should definitely consider removing the raccoons out of the attic. Many methods have been put in place to trap and remove the raccoons but the best of them all is to use snap traps. This will definitely not fail. If placed in the right position they will definitely catch the raccoons.
• Remove the trapped raccoons. This should go on until you hear no further sounds in your attic.
Still not working?
If you have tried the methods highlighted above and still they are not yielding any effects, definitely you should consider other methods of trapping like using the tin cats. This will work.
Getting the animal out of your attic is perhaps the safest thing you should do to enhance personal safety and health. Therefore, with these in mind, removing the raccoons out of your attic should be fast and easy.
Renton, WA Animal News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
If you need Renton raccoon removal, rat trapping, squirrel removal, or have any questions about a wildlife problem in Renton, please give Eastside Exterminators a call at 425-947-5348, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and
schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.